BY SUDZZ FX

Katie M.
Aside from the smell and packaging I was not too impressed with this product, it did not deliver the promised results and it actually had the opposite effect and write out my skin.
Luciana V.
I really like this product because it gives me the lift and volume that I want. It smells delicious, it keeps your hair from frizzing, and it prevents flyaways.
Eliza C.
Barrie
I really loved this product. It was relaxing to us and the smell was amazing. I found it left my skin feeling great and replenished
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where is this product sold?
Dima H.
What is this used for exactly?