BY SUDZZ

Infused with 100% Certified Organic Botanicals of asparagus, parsley, cucumber and sandalwood naturally exfoliate. see more...

Kristi B.
I changed from my usually Walmart shampoos to completely using sudzz cashmere and my hair has thickened up. My hair is not as brittle, and is looking so healthy. I have now been a sudzz girl for 1 year!
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
I have dry hair, that used to be pretty thin. My scalp can get really oily though! This is my favorite Shampoo I have ever used. It doesn't lather well (which my stylist warned me about). But it sure leaves my scalp and hair feeling soft and clean. Prevents breakage of my dry hair, and doesn't cause my scalp to get oily.

The scent is wonderful. This is the only shampoo I use any more.
Ashley T.
I have fine, dry, color treated hair. This shampoo makes my hair super clean, and leaves it shiny and silky. I have had a reduction in split ends since I started using it a few weeks ago.
molly s.
Boaz, AL
I have to use this shampoo often at work for my clients if I need something hydrating but I hate the scent of it. Instead of cleansing their hair & scalp its like it just mixes with whatever they had on their hair before they came in as soon as I get it wet and start working it into their scalp. It always smells so funky to me. Not a fan at all, needs a stronger scent. Works great as far as hydration goes.
Brittany D.
Hartwell, GA
I love this product! It always leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I started using this product after my hairstylist used it on my hair and recommended it. I'm so glad she did!