Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g uploaded by Mona H.Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g uploaded by Nicole M.Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g uploaded by Sandra D.

BY BABIES 'R' US

Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. The market leader in diaper rash treatment Sudocrem is used by mums dads and healthcare professionals everywhere. Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe heal and protect your babys delicate skin and works in three ways A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier helping to stop any irritants urine and faeces coming into contact with the skin. It both softens and soothes sore inflamed skin. It has a weak local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation. see more...

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sudocream is the only diaper cream I'll use on my baby. The odd time my baby gets a rash I use this right away and its cleared up over night. You dont need to use alot for it to be effective so don't let the size or price scare you. Great quality!
Lee J.
Lee J.
Secunda
This is the best nappy rash cream out there! Even with really bad rashes you can see a diffetence in just one application! You dont need to slap on a lot of product so it last a long time. Its absolutely great! I will never use anything else.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I like how this product is thick so it coats the baby's bum well. We used this cream religiously in our infants early years even when she was slightly red so it would prevent her from getting diaper rashes when she pooped.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Ok so this .. this life (or butt) saviour in a jar. Seriously my son when teething gets raw... just out of no where.. nothing works. Except this great cream.. It’s an old but a goody!!!
vicky x.
vicky x.
mississauga, on, ON
I was using skin fix to my baby before,but is a bit expensive,so I found out this product,this product is amazing it heals and protect my baby from diaper rush and minor skin problems,I can't live without this product super recommend t o people .