Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g

by Babies 'R' Us

Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. The market leader in diaper rash treatment Sudocrem is used by mums dads and healthcare professionals everywhere. Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe heal and protect your babys delicate skin and works in three ways A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier helping to stop any irritants urine and faeces coming into contact with the skin. It both softens and soothes sore inflamed skin. It has a weak local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation.

Has anyone with atopic allergy tried using it? What was your experience ?
Start your review of Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra D.
Thorne, ON
Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g uploaded by Sandra D.
Ok so this .. this life (or butt) saviour in a jar. Seriously my son when teething gets raw... just out of no where.. nothing works. Except this great cream.. It’s an old but a goody!!!
Cyneta N.
Norwood, ON
This is our go to bum rash cream I even use it on my dry skin love it wouldn't use anything else, it also doesnt leave an oily feel afterwards..
Lee J.
Secunda
This is the best nappy rash cream out there! Even with really bad rashes you can see a diffetence in just one application! You dont need to slap on a lot of product so it last a long time. Its absolutely great! I will never use anything else.
Lesley K.
This cream has been a family favourite as it soothes and heals even the most sensitive skin really quickly . It’s good for babies and adults too
Rajbir  S.
Brampton, ON
Great size to keep handy in the diaper bag. This is the only diaper cream that works effectively you prevent diaper rash cream and I find it to be very affordable and have recommended it to all the parents we know.
Leigha B.
cornwall
Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream 60g uploaded by Leigha B.
I LOVE sudocrem! I often suffer with spots on my face. I apply this and the antiseptic healing process gets to work! It reduces the redness and the spot. I also use this on any burn or cut I get due to my work environment. Great small size handy to take anywhere with you! Really recommend to those who want a new remedy for spot healing!!
Katryna  U.
London, ON
This cream is the best zinc based cream I’ve found. It’s not sticky like others are, and it spreads so smoothly!
FIFE F.
It’s a really good product that you can use in random circumstances/ just like said on the package; rashes; burns etc. It does seem to dry out the skin a bit. But definitely bring some kind of a relief to the irritated area.
Jessica B.
Faversham, Kent
I've tried multiple creams for my baby and this seems to be the best for when he has any kind of rash on his body. You don't need to apply a lot and it clears rashes up overnight. I prefer it to creams like bepanthen as it's not sticky.
Huong C.
Surrey, BC
I like how this product is thick so it coats the baby's bum well. We used this cream religiously in our infants early years even when she was slightly red so it would prevent her from getting diaper rashes when she pooped.