Sudocrem® Antiseptic Healing Cream

Mothercare Loves. This cream as it can be used to treat more than just nappy rash. Want To Know More Sudocrem is a mild antiseptic cream that relieves nappy rash, bed sores, eczema, minor burns and acne, making it ideal for family use. The cream provides a water-repellant barrier against irritants and impurities, and also soothes inflammation and irritation with its mild anaesthetic properties. Simply apply a small amount of the cream at a time using gentle circular motions until it leaves an almost invisible film, and apply more as and when needed. Sudocrem is for external use only. Don't Forget. Take a look at our mild, moisturising baby wipes to gently cleanse your little one's skin.

Anyone else feel like this is their go to product for literally anything skin related? This stuff heals everything!
Is this safe for babies?
Is this oroduct good enough for a baby? Does it heal quickly?
Start your review of Sudocrem® Antiseptic Healing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
Sudocrem® Antiseptic Healing Cream uploaded by Shamiza D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using sudocrem since my teenage years. It’s an antiseptic. I was first introduce to it by my Aunt who is a nurse in England. It’s an everything cream, it’s great for acne, rashes, diaper rashes, burns, sunburns, eczema, cuts, etc. I mainly used it for acne thru my teenage years and it worked. Now we use it for rashes, burns and sunburns. It’s a very thick cream. It takes some rubbing in. It’s a great product to keep on hand.
Jessica L.
This stuff is amazing. I am a little bit of a picker when I have anxiety, I put this on any and all blemishes that I may or may not mess with. Not only does it make me refrain from messing with them, it heals them, almost instantly. This stuff is amazing.
Ishmeet L.
An absolute life saver. Real deal. Helps in case of acne, rashes, friction burns... Cream base, excellent texture. You won't be sorry.
member-77814
Originally, I believe this is a baby product but do not let that fool you! Scratches? Dry skin? Acne scars? Put it on! Seriously, put this on the spot, go to bed and wake up to a healed skin. My acne scars would heal and literally disappear during one night.
Nimra D.
Bristol, CT
My little one got extreme rashes after an international flight of 18 hrs. My mom got this rash cream for her and the rashes were all gone after several applications. I like it but I really wish it was more effective right after one application.
Chelsea B.
Coram, NY
I love this stuff! Literally a little goes a longggg way. My skin ha seven so dry lately and just a little of this changes the texture of my skin so quickly. It also helps with my acne. I’m obsessed. Definitely always gonna have one of these on me at all times. It’s just great for everything.
Lucy R.
Edmond, OK
I'm from London moved to USA when I was 21. CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT SUDOCREM get my mum to ship it over, get anxious when I'm low!! It's amazing for everything. You will be surprised how many times you find your self coming to it. They sell it in tubes in the UK too if you are worried about it coming in a tub, but personally I prefer the tub because it's easier where the cream is so thick. (it needs to come in a metal tube really, it comes in a squeezy plastic tube atm not very good at getting it all out but the tub you can)
Hannah S.
Liberty Hill, TX
Yall, this stuff is M-A-G-I-C. We use it on diaper rashes, eczema, burns, bug bites, dry skin spots, and seriously it works within hours. Our youngest has terrible eczema to where his skin bleeds around his ankles and on his feet. We already used this for diaper rashes so I thought, why not try it on his feet. Overnight his feet started looking better. We've been trying different creams and medicated ointments for month and nothing worked. This did. I just wish it was easier to find in the US. Our first jar, which lasted us forever, a friend got us when they were traveling overseas. The 2nd jar we had to buy off of walmart, but it was like a weird 3rd party thing, so it cost more than it normally would.
becky C.
Orlando , FL
Sudocrem® Antiseptic Healing Cream uploaded by becky C.
My moms been using this on everyone in my family since my eldest sister was born (that's 30 years). My sisters use it on their little ones for diaper rash and booboos. I use it for my eczema and any scrapes or bug bites I get. It's a thick cream so even the small tub last forever, a little goes a long way.
Yin-Yin Y.
Great for diaper rash, trusted brand and available for trial before buying at baby shows and most baby sampler packs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucy E.
huntingdon
il y a 9 mois
kay L. il y a 3 mois
this is going to sound daft but i use those facemask spatulas you can get the ones with the bendy soft applicator and there great, i found using my fingers it just gets everywhere and is such a waste
ami T.
edinburgh
il y a un an
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is using this on facia spots good for the skin and does it help spots clear up?
Siobhan K. il y a 2 mois
yes!!it’s gets rid of stubborn spots so easy
Ruby N.
il y a un an
Mari A. il y a 3 mois
It's great for minor breakouts and acne scars, and works well for random rashes and chaffing as well.