Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G uploaded by Lauren B.

BY SUDOCREM #8 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to... see more...

Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Sufi from fixes everything!! Rashes, hives, itching...any kind of skin irritation. I use it as diaper rash cream but whenever anyone in the house has an issue with their skin I put this on it. Plus it clears a diaper rash in one application.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This cream is great for many different wounds and skin problems. I like it because it helps keep the area around the wounds from itching.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Elyissia D.
Elyissia D.
England Uk
Great for acne, I use it every night an it really soothes and calms acne as well and killing the bacteria, very effective although a tiny bit pricey as it is medicated. Recommend to anyone with acne and 5 star rating
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
I love this, it's an amazing creme for the winter days! My arms and legs are always so dry during winter time, but after i shower i put it on and it's been amazing using this.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Sydney n.s.
I use this for my son's diaper rash. I love it and it does not irritate his skin. Affordable products
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
My family have been using this cream for generations. My grandmother and mother both used it and now, so do i.
this is an antiseptic cream that has a wide range of uses. such as cuts, skin irritations (e.g, razor burn, nappy rash, bites and stings) anything and everything really !
I have so many tubs of this and will never stop using it. its versatile and due to its consistency (thick, greasy) it stays on for a good amount of time. some people will not like to consistency of this, so do bear this in mind if you are thinking of purchasing this product.
but overall this product cannot be faulted for me. I will continue to use it and as my mother before me.
Kirstie C.
Kirstie C.
Bristol
I've been using this cream for many years now and I consider it a staple in skincare. It is a multipurpose product, which many use on young infants to treat conditions such as nappy rash. However, as a 25 year old, I have found over the years that not only does this product help heal cuts and wounds, but it is great to use on specific areas of the face when suffering from breakouts. Sudocrem is so inexpensive but the quality and multipurpose function makes this cream a holy grail for me!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Uxbridge , Middlesex
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's the only product I found that would get rid of my acne! I've been using for about 1 year now and my acne hasn't returned. I get the odd pimple or two but that's it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Just remember to moisturise your skin from time to time as it can leave it feeling dry.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
This stuff is magic cream. Helps to clear spots on my face and clears up my daughters nappy rash. I do night masks with it and cover my face in it when I have a lot of breakouts but just be careful as it can dry the rest of your face out so in the morning give your face a good wash and moisturise.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this cream work well?