BY SUDOCREM #7 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to... see more...

Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g more...
I love this stuff! Literally a little goes a longggg way. My skin ha seven so dry lately and just a little of this changes the texture of my skin so quickly. It also helps with my acne. I’m obsessed. Definitely always gonna have one of these on me at all times. It’s just great for everything.
Maggie B.
Sufi from fixes everything!! Rashes, hives, itching...any kind of skin irritation. I use it as diaper rash cream but whenever anyone in the house has an issue with their skin I put this on it. Plus it clears a diaper rash in one application.
Lynn S.
Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G more...
Love this stuff! First used Sudocreme back in the 80’s, Really does prevent nappy rash and does an amazing job healing a rash that’s already there..Can’t recommend enough!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This cream is great for many different wounds and skin problems. I like it because it helps keep the area around the wounds from itching.
Jennifer V.
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G more...
Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream is presented in a gray tub, with a white label which wraps around the entire tub. This white label portrays the words "sudocrem" boldly along the top, in white text and with a red background. Beneath this, the colours switch to a white background with purple text, reading "antiseptic healing cream" smaller than the word sudocrem, but in capitals for extra emphasis. Below this, in black text, is a list of conditions that Sudocrem is effective against, with three of these being in slightly larger font than the rest; nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds - sunburns, minor burns, acne, bed sores, chilblains. The amount of cream, in grams, that your tub contains, is stated on the bottom right hand side of the label. Upon turning the tub, in order to read the back, we are presented with the directions for use, which bid us to "apply a thin layer as required". Underneath this are the ingredients used in the cream, followed by an insight into possible side effects just below that. The lid, which is grey along with the rest of the tub, possesses a small tab. This tab can be pulled up to easily remove the lid, with no hassle. Despite this being a positive asset, as it means it is easy for us to open with one hand whilst holding wriggling legs with the other, it also means that it's easy for your little ones to open. However, this hasn't been a huge issue for me as I simply make sure to store it somewhere that those little fingers can't reach. In general, the tub isn't the most visually attractive. It appears smart and serious, which allows customers the assurance that this is a helpful, effective cream. However, since Sudocrem is so widely used on babies and children, I would personally like to see something slightly more cheerful.

The cream itself is white and smooth. It's of a thick consistency so that it doesn't run or drip, but not so thick that it is still easy to apply to the skin. Dipping in your finger, it feels smooth and light, and it is evident that only a small amount is required. A fingertips worth of cream will cover babies entire bottom, which means the product is great value for money, for one tub will last a long time. It's a highly soothing cream, that works fast for instant relief. Upon opening the tub, you're welcomed by a waft of lavender. However, it isn't an overpowering smell, but rather soft and gentle. I'm not one for floral smells, usually avoiding them altogether, but this is a mild, kind and inviting fragrance. Extra attention is needed when rubbing the cream in, as it doesn't absorb very quickly and so you're otherwise left with white patched skin. However, the slow rate of absorbency has never been an issue for me, as the cream is intended to create a protective seal and that is exactly what is occurring. I can not stand creams that make my skin feel sticky, or attract those irritating pieces of fluff, but I have never had this issue with Sudocrem.

This product has so many uses, it's difficult to list them all. From rashes and dry skin, to sunburn and chilblains, this cream is the solution for a recovery that is as quick and pain free as possible. I have never had any issues with Sudocrem, it's a justifiably trusted brand that haven't had reason to change their formula for around 85 years. I love this product and will continue to purchase it when necessary, I've rated this product 5 stars as it is without fault. I highly recommend that others take this cream into consideration. A small price will gain you a tub that won't have to be replaced for a long time, as a small amount goes a long way. Sudocrem is amazing value for money.

Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G more...
THE BEST SPOT/SCARRING TREATMENT!!!
This product honestly, 100% changed my skin. I started having acne when I was about 11 (bit young), and I am 21 years old now and nothing really helped, until I tried Sudocrem. I highly recommend this to put directly on your blemishes before going to bed at night. It is a thick white consistancy and has a scent to it which I find quite relaxing actually! When you wake up, the redness and swelling pretty much goes away. I am someone who literally would never leave the house without foundation because I was just embarrassed but this has changed now which is amazing. Since Ive started using it, people have complimented me on my skin as they have never seen it so clear before. Get yourself one now!
ANDREA C.
FL
Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G more...
This seems funny to me because my mom recommended this cream for acne and at first i thought it was only to cure the rash caused by diapers in babies, but then I realized that it also serves for acne. Within two weeks of starting to use this product I already noticed a big change in my skin. I always recommend it to people who have problems with their skin just like me. I perform a daily routine for the care of my skin and definitely this cream can not miss.
Yagmur S.
Literally.... I cannot believe the power of sudocrem it's like healing in a jar. I was recommended to try it as a night cream from a friend during a particularly oily skin phase and wow! I woke up with my skin looking visibly clearer and once I had washed it it also looked more radiant and glowy. I love it! Also used it for a cut on my hand and I'm sure it halved my healing time. It's amazing!! Would definitely recommend as a night cream during bad skin times - as it is quite thick you only need a thin layer.
Jamie A.
Halba akkar, North lebanon
Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G more...
this is an amazing cream!! perfect to remove scarring and i even use it for my acne, blisters, etc. it really is good. you can literally buy it from any drugstore and pharmacies. my doctor recommended it for my nephew at first. i have been using it ever since.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this cream work well?
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I've never seen this product, where do you buy it?