Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G uploaded by Lauren B.

BY SUDOCREM #4 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to... see more...

Maggie B.
Sufi from fixes everything!! Rashes, hives, itching...any kind of skin irritation. I use it as diaper rash cream but whenever anyone in the house has an issue with their skin I put this on it. Plus it clears a diaper rash in one application.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
This cream is great for many different wounds and skin problems. I like it because it helps keep the area around the wounds from itching.
Jennifer V.
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Katherine D.
Sudocrem is an excellent product. It’s great value for money, I’ve had it 4 months and I still have over half of the tub left! It’s great for healing nappy rash, eczema and recently I’ve found, breakouts! I started using it on spots and I’ve found it really calms them down. Will definitely repurchase!
Hannah D.
I struggled for years with acne, bad skin etc, and after trying prescription creams and almost everything in stores, I tried using Sudocrem for it and I haven't stopped since. It have used it for years now and I always recommend it to friends and family who are having similar problems. I usually put it on before going to bed, leave it for a bit and then rub it in. Highly recommend this if you are suffering from bad skin problems.
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
Review for: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G
So yes this product great for babies rashes, and also great for my spots and eczema areas! It helps soothes the sore/itchiness of my problem areas, and also helps reduce the redness of them. It helps it recover over night, and look 10x better than it did! I've used this product since birth and continue to use it now, and it's a product I can't live without!
Phoebe H.
Dorset, Dorchester
Love this product! Always used it on my daughter but recently started using it on breakouts. What a hidden gem! Obviously it is a barrier cream so feels quite thick, but after applying a thin layer around my face every other evening I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It’s much softer and less red around my nose and chin.
Jordan S.
PETERHEAD, Aberdeenshire
This stuff is magic cream. Helps to clear spots on my face and clears up my daughters nappy rash. I do night masks with it and cover my face in it when I have a lot of breakouts but just be careful as it can dry the rest of your face out so in the morning give your face a good wash and moisturise.
Sobia J.
It's perfect cream for multi purpose. I use it on my baby for her diaper rashes from day 1. I use it for minor burns, acne and eczema on myself. The problem just heals after a few applications. A little pricey but lasts a long waySudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250G
Summer W.
MY HOLY GRAIL!! For anyone who suffers with many spots or just the odd one this is the product you need!! Keep this on throughout the night or whenever you have time and it helps your skin alot also with redness of spots!! WORKS WONDERS🌟
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this cream work well?