BY LEDA HEALTH INNOVATIONS #21 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. The market leader in diaper rash treatment Sudocrem is used by mums dads and healthcare professionals everywhere. Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe heal and protect your babys delicate skin and works in three ways A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier helping to stop any irritants urine and faeces coming into contact with the skin. It both softens and soothes sore inflamed skin. It has a weak local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this diaper cream because it takes out the rational a matter of a couple days it’s really affordable and very effective I was highly satisfied with the cinema my expectations in every way possible
Katie B.
Brampton
My go to diaper creme. I have children with sensitive skin and this product works amazing for diaper rashes it usually clears up within 24 hours of first application. I know this sounds weird but if you haven't tried it yet try it!! I use this on spot as a pimple cream. I apply at night and by the next morning pimples are no longer red,they dry out! Would recommend to mom's .
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
A great diaper cream. Nice and thick and has a nice subtle scent. Works perfect on my little ones sensitive skin. Much better than a lot of others on the market. Clears up rashes so quickly. I do find it a little pricier than other brands but it’s so worth it. I do wish there was a squirt tube option instead of the jar.
Sonam G.
Burlington, ON
Best rash cream ever. I have used so many other rash creams like aveeno and from diff other brands. Didnt work on my lil one. I use it for rashes on myself also and this works wonders. Can’t live without sudocream.
Megan B.
Tottenham, Ontario
As a mom I use this product all the time ! I got it from Babies R Us for about 20 dollars and it has definetly been worth while! It is quick working on diaper rash and even used it on my own skin when I had dry rash on my arm. It has a great smell, and overall is an amazing product! I will be using this diaper rash cream so long as my kids are in diapers!
kristina k.
The only diaper rash preventative cream i will use. I’m a first time mom and took all the advice I could get. I was gifted this at my baby shower and I’ve repurchased a few times because it’s amazing. My baby will be 1 and has had only 1 diaper rash and all thanks to Sudocrem. It protects and soothes a baby bum while being sensitive their skin.
Natasha H.
There’s always a use for sudocreme! Mum/Dad or not there is always a use for it. It’s so easy to pick up as most (pretty much all) retailers stock sudocreme. Sudocreme never fails for me and I use it as a barrier cream
Kay-leigh H.
Ottawa, ON
It is the only diaper rash cream that actually ever works! It isnt to thick and it doesnt leave such a harsh pile on my little girls tooshy & its not even expensive!!
Alisha B.
Guelph
Love love love!! This is my only go to product for my babes bum! Cannot describe on how much I do believe in this product it’s not cakey or hard to spread like others
Suzanne L.
Edmonton, AB
I saw one of my favorite beauty gurus rave about this product for treating spots and acne so I picked up a tub of this. I have always had stubborn bumps on my forehead (papules) and I have been applying this before bed for the past two nights, leaving it on as an overnight mask and my forehead has CLEARED UP! For the first time in over 12 years my forehead is free of those stubborn tiny pimples. I am AMAZED! This product has now become a HG product in my cabinet.

A note that a little goes a long way so its best to get the 60g tub if you're just using it for skin purposes. I always just apply a thin layer and I don't really know when I'm going to finish the little tub I purchased.
Annalee H.
Perth, Western Australia
Is this a good cream for my baby