Sudocrem-125 g

by Sudocrem

"> Sudocrem has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. Sudocrem can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.

Sudocrem has a water-repellent base which forms a; protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any; irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact; with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect; of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin

Origin: Italy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sudocrem-125 g!
Jessica H.
Marysville, ON
This is the only cream I use on my baby. It doesn't smell, doesn't irritate his skin and every time I use the rash is gone the next day.  Highly recommend!
Mich C.
Sudocrem-125 g uploaded by Mich C.
Sudocrem-125 g uploaded by Mich C.
Love my little samples box from you guys 🥰 Sudocrem has always been my favourite product to use for my kids . It has been my go to product for a very good reason, you will never be disappointed with the coverage and protection it gives your baby. I've been using it since 2016 and will always be my go to gift for new mum friends and family.
Karla S.
Wallasey, Merseyside
Fantastic product. Can be used for everything. Makes babies bum rash disappear and leaves it soft and smooth
Kristine M.
Newcastle upon Tyne
I am pretty sure that everyone here in UK, in the household with a baby, has a Sudocrem, it's the best nappy rash cream out there, well in my opinion at least, it can be used for cuts and grazes, insect stings etc, the excellent item to have at home 😊 Sudocrem® Antiseptic Healing Cream
Keets L.
Bristol, City of Bristol
Absolutely amazing... kept my child’s bum soft and she never got a rash from it either 😍... it doesn’t agree with all babies/children though so if it doesn’t work for you then there will be something out there for you... I have no fault with this product what so ever.
Olivia P.
It's very good for Acme any scars may be stretch marks anything what it says on that it's perfectly good so if you want to buy a a recommended very goodly because it's can help you to get your skin clear or so and if you want to like maybe get some of the products so it's going to be better with it sometimes
Sarah B.
Stanley, County Durham
Sudocrem-125 g uploaded by Sarah B.
Amazing products, a parents must have! It works on every bump scrape, scratch rash, minor burn etc The mini tubs are perfect for popping in your handbag Not only for nappy rash, that's for sure!
Grandma S.
Oshawa, ON
This cream works amazingly. Protects and heals. Diaper rash is gone in no time. Works way better than other brands. Highly recommended.
Angie H.
Neebing , ON
Best diaper rash cream I have used. Still use it on my kids even after they were out of diapers. Great cream for chafing. Would be great in a smaller tub as some of us don't have babies anymore so it just doesn't get used as much. Overall great product. This is always a go to purchase for my new mom friends. Will up again and recommend it to others
Rachel F.
Definitely one of my favourites, almost instant relief, good for using during pregnancy and nappy rash. Nicely scented not harsh on the skin. No improvement needed. The best on the market.

Looking for your answer?