Suddenly Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E uploaded by Jay K.

BY SUDDENLY SMOOTH

Suddenly Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E is an all purpose wax that is enriched with Vitamin E. Spreads thinly and easily over large body areas. see more...

Jay K.
Highland, CA
Let me just say 1st!!! I love this product!!!🖒👌😍
I use to be the one that goes in for my waxing. Its not cheap, because I'll either get my V-jay or under arms done. Plus, I refuse to shave!!! lol Cause every time I shave, it grows back an inch or 2 in 3 days. I was a hairy mess lol. Plus, i hate ravor bumps.

So, I final got the courage and decided to buy my own wax kit. I purchased mine at Sally Beauty Salon for 30 bucks... That day they had a huge sale. I got the wax the warmer.. 40 count sticks and some other stuff.

Note: When it come down to waxing your own self... You must have skills and you need to be quick. There is a proper way and the wrong way of waxing. Which if you wax wrong you could hurt yourself, leaving a experience.

This product. One it's cheap and it makes my skin feel good! The wax it self does not hurt or it doesn't smell awful. I had mine a little over a year, because I wax ever once every month. You only need to put on a thin paper layer.

Carlee W.
Nashville, Tn
Okay, here comes a long story! Brace yourselves! So I used to pretty regularly go to get my bikini wax & brows done. About a year ago, I decided that it didn't seem cost efficient to pay 30+ dollars for something that I could do at home and a whole lot cheaper. Then, I went down to a Sally's Beauty store where I bought a wax warmer & the worker told me to get this kind of wax. DO NOT BUY THIS KIND OF WAX!!! It seemed okay the first few times...afterwards I noticed that I was a harder wax than what the places would usually use on me. This stuff is WAY TOO HARD and actually caused me to get rashes, bruising, and lots of infected hairs. Later I found out that this is a HARD wax, and definitely not for fair/sensitive skin, which I have both of. I now use the same brand, BUT the one with the pink lid. It's a soft wax...works miracles!!