BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Helps Lighten Severe Dark Circles Also Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Under-Eye Inflammation And Puffiness Helps Diminish Fine Lines And Wrinkles Helps Restore The Appearance Of Firmness Results Guaranteed Nothing Makes A Woman Look Older Than Her Age Than Severe Dark Circles And Under-Eye Puffiness.&Nbsp; Face It, No Concealer You've Tried Really Covered It All.&Nbsp; Finally There's Help To Correct Both These Problems That Was Never Available Before.&Nbsp; Sudden Change Under-Eye Gel Treatment Is The Remarkable, New Gel That Lightens The Visibility Of Severe Dark Circles And Deflates The Appearance Of Under-Eye Puffiness Like Nothing You've Ever Tried. This Advanced Formulation Contains Haloxyl&Trade; And Arnica Extract To Help Fade The Appearance Of Severe Dark Circles And Reduce The Appearance Of Inflammation And Puffiness To Make Under-Eyes Look Visibly Younger.&Nbsp; Hyaluronic Acid Helps Restore Firmness And Elasticity While Maintaining Much-Needed Moisture.&Nbsp; Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Visibly Diminished. Haloxyl&Trade;: Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Inflammation As It Helps Reinforce Firmness. Pro-Coll-One+&Reg;: Helps Boost Collagen Synthesis To Help Even Skin Tone And Reduce The Appearance Of Crows' Feet. Hyaluronic Acid: Helps Moisturize Skin To Maintain Elasticity. 1-800-595-6230 Made In Usa see more...

• How were peoples comfort levels when tightening, drying?1 Answers
  • Is the result permanent after using it for a while or is it just ...1 Answers
  • How good are these has anyone tried them??/1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lynzee J.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE this under eye treatment. I've been searching for something to help take away the darkness and bags under my eyes and then I found this. It does get a little tight when it starts to dry, but I don't mind it too much because it works so dang well! I actually look like a human being and couldn't be happier!
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
I LOVE THIS EYE TREATMENT. I've been searching for something like this to help me to take away the darkness and bags under my eyes and then I found this. It really works, It's sooo good I'm so happy because I look beautiful and my eyes shines everyday thanks this product!
natasha o.
Troy, NY
This product got tight when drying, it was a bit uncomfortable, but I liked the end result.
natasha o.
Troy, NY
How were peoples comfort levels when tightening, drying?
Erika R.
How good are these has anyone tried them??/
Vianey G.
Laredo, TX
Is the result permanent after using it for a while or is it just for the day it is used?