BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Now! Purse Size. Lines, wrinkles, dark circles & puffiness disappear in just 3 minutes. Look younger in 3 minutes. For delicate eye area, use daytime or evening to look your best! Results guaranteed. For a non-surgical under-eye "lift" whenever you need it. Finally, a product that instantly solves those unsightly wrinkles and bags that can form under your eyes Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum works flawlessly with or without your foundation to lift, tighten and smooth out under-eye problems so you can go out looking younger in just 3 minutes! He. see more...

• How well does this get ride of sucken in under eyes and lines? Do...1 Answers
  • I have dark under eye circles.. Would this products help me in an...4 Answers
  • Does this really work?4 Answers
Selina G.
Summerville, SC
This product works great and dries really fast. The price is just right, too! I use it every morning and my eye bags are gone all day. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with puffy bags under their eyes. I've had them all of my life and with this? GONE!
Lorna R.
If you use this product as it is directed you will get the best results. You should feel a difference in days up to a week depending. You will love the tightness around the eyes. It feels good on your skin.
Carol P.
This product comes very handy. Slide this right in your purse on the go. It firms out any under eye baggage and makes you feel yound and firm. I love this product.
Betsy G.
Boardman
I bought this awhile back it works but when I put my makeup over it started to flake off where I put eye product so I was kinda disappointed with it
Jamie P.
Louisa
I heard about this through a friend and I was amazed by the result.. It literally makes you look ten years younger... I love love love this product
whitney w.
Sandusky, OH
This product defiantly firms and tighten the skin under your eye, works best if used as directed.
Nikki M.
Wore for 5 hours and didn't have any issues! You can literally watch the wrinkles disappear!
Aries P.
LEAR47518 | ARIES PAEZ 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL.
This product did not charm me at all, the first days worked very well but then I had an allergy and I stopped using it immediately. So, I did not like it at all.
Kanddice H.
Brooks
Good value for the money, works well in a pinch. Eyes were noticeably firmer and less puffy
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Does this really work?
jo c.
I have dark under eye circles.. Would this products help me in anyway?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this get ride of sucken in under eyes and lines? Does it help with darkness?