Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum

by Sudden Change

Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Circles & Puffiness Disappear in Just 3 Minutes. For delicate eye area, use daytime or evening to look your best! Results Guaranteed For a non-surgical under-eye "lift" whenever you need it. Doctor Tested. Finally, a product that instantly solves those unsightly wrinkles and bags that can form under your eyes. Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum works flawlessly with or without your foundation to lift, tighten and smooth out under eye problems so you can go out looking younger in just 3 minutes. Money Back Guarantee - We are so convinced you will be thrilled with the results of this product, it is completely guaranteed.  If you are not satisfied with the results, return the unused portion, the original purchase receipt and UPC Code.  Within 6 to 8 weeks, we will refund your full purchase price.  Mail to:  Money Back

How well does this get ride of sucken in under eyes and lines? Does it help with darkness?
Could I be using this product wrong? I am contemplating calling the company with the number on the side of the box for the money back refund. I have used this product but it actually seems to accentuate any type of laugh lines around my eyes. It seems to put on a thick skin on top of my own. For lack of a better way to explain it. And when I smile all of the lines called that thick layer of skin to wrinkle something fierce. Am I doing this wrong is it too thick?
I have dark under eye circles.. Would this products help me in anyway?
Start your review of Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum!
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum uploaded by Shaina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommended you try this sudden change eye serum. Works amazing you only need a couple of drops little goes along way. Lines, wrinkles, dark circles & puffiness disappear in just 3 minutes. Look younger in just 3 minutes. For delicate eye area, use daytime or evening to look your best! Finally, a product that instantly solves those unsightly wrinkles and bags that can form under your eyes. Benefit: Anti-aging
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
While! what can I say about this product? To be honest, I don't like it. It make my skin tense and dry dry dry when I say dry is dry. The bags under you eyes disappears for minutes until the product cracks and start coming out🤨 Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum uploaded by Diana C.
It feels super sticky after applying and I don’t see any difference. This product is overpriced and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody. I threw it away as soon as I felt a sticky consistency on my skin. So not worth it.
Stephanie M.
Milan
This is a super tiny bottle for $14 and some change! It takes 3 minutes to tighten your under eye and untightens as soon as water hits it. It say that you can use it with your foundation but if you do, you can tell something is not right with your makeup. Not what I wanted but it may be for others.
audrey P.
Roosevelt, AZ
Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum uploaded by audrey P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Im not impressed with this product i dont know if im doing something wrong but it makes my eyes look worse than they did before i started 😤😲😟
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum uploaded by Erin R.
This serum is a very strange product. It works...just, for me, not under the eyes. I haven't quite figured out how much to use under the eyes to make it work. Too much, it gets crusty and leaves a white residue behind. Too little, and the second you smile or do anything that moves that undereye skin, the wrinkles come right back. This stuff DOES tighten ALOT, though. I've found it works great on the forehead if you've got lines. It works on the cheeks to tighten those pores. Once this serum sets, it looks very shiny on the skin. Very smooth, but not very natural. Not sure I will buy this again after it's gone. Second pic, I applied to just the right eye(I'm pointing at the one with the serum)...third pic is under both eyes.
Wendy S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff!!! Decreases bags and puffiness within minutes! However very hard to wear with foundation as well.
Betsy G.
Boardman
I bought this awhile back it works but when I put my makeup over it started to flake off where I put eye product so I was kinda disappointed with it
Tara B.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff only works for the 3 mins it takes to tighten under your eyes then the second you put makeup on it stops working. I can not find a good low priced product to tighten under my eyes. Save your $9 and buy something else. It also leaves a white crusty residue.
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA
If you use this product as it is directed you will get the best results. You should feel a difference in days up to a week depending. You will love the tightness around the eyes. It feels good on your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...