Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum uploaded by Noris-Life R.Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum uploaded by ]Rebecca B.

BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Circles & Puffiness Disappear in Just 3 Minutes. For delicate eye area, use daytime or evening to look your best! Results Guaranteed For a non-surgical under-eye "lift" whenever you need it. Doctor Tested. Finally, a product that instantly solves those unsightly wrinkles and bags that can form under your eyes. Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum works flawlessly with or without your foundation to lift, tighten and smooth out under eye problems so you can go out looking younger in just 3 minutes. Money Back Guarantee - We are so convinced you will be thrilled with the results of this product, it is completely guaranteed.  If you are not satisfied with the results, return the unused portion, the original purchase receipt and UPC Code.  Within 6 to 8 weeks, we will refund your full purchase price.  Mail to:  Money Back see more...

• Could I be using this product wrong? I am contemplating calling ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
]Rebecca B.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far so good I just got this stuff ,you really have to follow the directions or you will end up looking a hot mess ,I have been using it for a week now and I have no complaints.
Cindy B.
I bought this product to help with puffyness, it does work, but left my skin feeling dry and sticky.
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
This was really sticky and really irritated the skin under my eyes. It also left a film. I did not like how it felt.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for something to help with the fine lines around my eyes, this serum did nothing for me.
Noris-Life R.
I would really like to try this Sudden Change I hear it's really good would like to receive one from influenster so that I can voice my opinion on this product thank you influencer!!
Rachel S.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could I be using this product wrong? I am contemplating calling the company with the number on the side of the box for the money back refund. I have used this product but it actually seems to accentuate any type of laugh lines around my eyes. It seems to put on a thick skin on top of my own. For lack of a better way to explain it. And when I smile all of the lines called that thick layer of skin to wrinkle something fierce. Am I doing this wrong is it too thick?