Add a Photo

By SUDDEN CHANGE
#1595 in Facial Cleansers
Treat acne & reduce scars All-in-one medicated cream eliminates pimples and redness with Green Tea Reduce visible signs of acne breakouts & scars\ 2% salicylic acid - green tea - silicone Guaranteed results For Sensitive Skin Begin to quickly diminish acne pimples & redness scarring & brown spots with the help of Scar ZoneA Acne Cream.  Clear, smooth skin is the goal.  Regular use, twice-a-day, on the entire acne-prone area helps prevent future breakouts.  Super Green Tea s antioxidant polyphenols EGCG help restore the damaged skin cells. Scar ZoneA works on existing blemishes - helps prevent new breakouts - helps diminish existing acne scars & marks.  It can be worn under makeup or clothing because it will not stain. Money Back Guarantee We re so convinced you will be thrilled with the results of Scar Zone, it is completely
Martha H.
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ

Husband complained that the scent is a bit funky. I thought it was because it might contain Onion Peel in the ingredients, which I don't see listed there, just the Salicylic Acid, Green Tea & Silicone. Was not effective on my acne scars. Does dry skin up as it warns it might, so try to use no more than twice a week. Still using up the rest of the tube, maybe 1/4 is left.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY

Actually used on piercing scars after my dermals rejected. Still currently working, but I am certainly seeing an improvement!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Aurora, IL

Not very useful for regular scarring. Noticed little improvement, probably less effective than Vitamin E oil.
Franchesca P.
Franchesca P.

I really like this product, I think it definitely helped with my acne scaring however after a while my skin plateaued and the product wasn't as effective. This was a great product it didn't irritate my skin at all.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA

It actually made my acne worse, it felt kind of greasy on my skin and didn't really blend into my face like a moisturizer

Join Now