4 colors available

BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Instantly Rejuvenates Appearance of Dull, Tired-looking Skin. Adds Moisture as it firms. Accelerates visibility of smoother, firmer skin. Provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption. Improves overall appearance of texture and elasticity. Doctor tested. For all skin types. Results guaranteed. Adds intensive moisture therapy for soft, smooth skin. Cooling sensation relaxes tension and stress Pamper your tired skin with Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask. You ll know it s specia. see more...

• Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?2 Answers
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I received this as a gift over the summer and it was really nice. It made my skin feel really good
treva  T.
treva T.
Salyersville, KY
My face feels so good when I put this mask on and leave it a little while. When I wash it off my face feels so fresh and clean.
Raleigh, NC
Fairly good product that I will probably use again. It is worth the price but not necessarily the best product on the market.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased Green Tea mask because Essential Ceramide Mask Sheet was discontiuneded in the store. I searched online to find a replacement. I saw this product and decided to try it. I love the cooling sensation immediately. It does firm my skin for a while. I have to use it twice per week to keep up. I hope it would reduce the wrinkles.

The price was definitely right.

At first time, I put too much on my face. It took 30 minutes to complete dry and rashes showed on my front heard. After I reduce amounts, it works great without rashes. My skin feels firm, smooth, and moisturized. I’m going to use this product and see if it will continue to improve on my skin.......
Krista H.
Krista H.
I LOVE this tea mask. Green tea is my favorite, and I am currently using a green tea face scrub before bed at night. This helped give me that extra boost of vibrant and radiation among my face.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
My favorite I love face peels .... I haven't used this kind before but would be very interested in trying it out
Angela T.
Angela T.
I chose this mask because I know of the benefits of green tea to the body. At the time I wasn't sure if that would translate to a simple face mask, but it did. My face felt refreshed, tight (in a good way) and I appeared well rested.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Peel is one of my favorite products for skin care.
I have sensitive skin prone to acne and this little product is part of my weekly routine. I use it once a week. I wet my face and put the peel evenly on my face and let it stays for 2-3 minutes
I love this mask. It seriously tightens up your skin. It burns a little as it dries but not too bad. The price is great too. I look at least 5 years younger when I wash it off. I can't find it in local stores anymore though so I order it online.
Shalene  H.
Shalene H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for a girls night in. They are quick and easy that always make your face feel amazing. I can't get enough of this product.
Raleigh, NC
Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?