BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Instantly Rejuvenates Appearance of Dull, Tired-looking Skin. Adds Moisture as it firms. Accelerates visibility of smoother, firmer skin. Provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption. Improves overall appearance of texture and elasticity. Doctor tested. For all skin types. Results guaranteed. Adds intensive moisture therapy for soft, smooth skin. Cooling sensation relaxes tension and stress Pamper your tired skin with Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask. You ll know it s specia. see more...

• Has anybody else used this product? What were your though...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela T.
I chose this mask because I know of the benefits of green tea to the body. At the time I wasn't sure if that would translate to a simple face mask, but it did. My face felt refreshed, tight (in a good way) and I appeared well rested.
Vannesa C.
Fave mask it's more watery and light blue not green like on the box it's minty but dries quickly I didn't think anything of it but my cheeks liin fuller and my skin look ls brighter I love this mask
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Peel is one of my favorite products for skin care.
I have sensitive skin prone to acne and this little product is part of my weekly routine. I use it once a week. I wet my face and put the peel evenly on my face and let it stays for 2-3 minutes
Krista H.
I LOVE this tea mask. Green tea is my favorite, and I am currently using a green tea face scrub before bed at night. This helped give me that extra boost of vibrant and radiation among my face.
eunique l.
I have been using this mask for a while now and I have to say it's not that great.It doesn't smell like green tea and I didn't really see a change to my skin at all.The price is okay but I wouldn't recommend this mask.
Elizabeth R.
Yeah it sorta has a cool sensation it was my first facial mask I've bought its alright if my opinion change I'll go on here and correct myself since I've been using it only for a few days.
McKay A.
State University, AR
The image of the lady in the front of the enticed me into buying this mask. It was definitely not what I expected and did not look the same as the mask on face of the woman.
This is probably the worst facial mask I have tried. I left it on for five minutes just like it said and it burned my face. I broke out and got a huge rash. This product has lost business from me and a lot of others! Don't waste your time on this product.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No supero mis expectativas, es una mascarilla facial que no aporta muchos beneficios. La textura es rara y la piel queda casi igual. No la volvería a comprar!
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
Perfect for a girls night in. They are quick and easy that always make your face feel amazing. I can't get enough of this product.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?