BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Instantly Rejuvenates Appearance of Dull, Tired-looking Skin. Adds Moisture as it firms. Accelerates visibility of smoother, firmer skin. Provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption. Improves overall appearance of texture and elasticity. Doctor tested. For all skin types. Results guaranteed. Adds intensive moisture therapy for soft, smooth skin. Cooling sensation relaxes tension and stress Pamper your tired skin with Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask. You ll know it s specia. see more...

• Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about...3 Answers
McKay A.
State University, AR
The image of the lady in the front of the enticed me into buying this mask. It was definitely not what I expected and did not look the same as the mask on face of the woman.
treva  T.
Salyersville, KY
My face feels so good when I put this mask on and leave it a little while. When I wash it off my face feels so fresh and clean.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Fairly good product that I will probably use again. It is worth the price but not necessarily the best product on the market.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I received this as a gift over the summer and it was really nice. It made my skin feel really good
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
My favorite I love face peels .... I haven't used this kind before but would be very interested in trying it out
Shalene  H.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for a girls night in. They are quick and easy that always make your face feel amazing. I can't get enough of this product.
Emily L.
I love wearing face masks, and this one smells great with the green tea. Makes your skin feel 100 times better.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No supero mis expectativas, es una mascarilla facial que no aporta muchos beneficios. La textura es rara y la piel queda casi igual. No la volvería a comprar!
Angela T.
I chose this mask because I know of the benefits of green tea to the body. At the time I wasn't sure if that would translate to a simple face mask, but it did. My face felt refreshed, tight (in a good way) and I appeared well rested.
I love this mask. It seriously tightens up your skin. It burns a little as it dries but not too bad. The price is great too. I look at least 5 years younger when I wash it off. I can't find it in local stores anymore though so I order it online.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?