4 colors available

BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Instantly Rejuvenates Appearance of Dull, Tired-looking Skin. Adds Moisture as it firms. Accelerates visibility of smoother, firmer skin. Provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption. Improves overall appearance of texture and elasticity. Doctor tested. For all skin types. Results guaranteed. Adds intensive moisture therapy for soft, smooth skin. Cooling sensation relaxes tension and stress Pamper your tired skin with Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask. You ll know it s specia. see more...

• Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?2 Answers
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I keep it on hand when I need to change up my facial mask routine. It does have a slight sting to it as it first starts to dry, but you'd be hard pressed to find a decent mask that doesn't have some effect on the skin itself. That's kind of the point. ;-)

However, not every mask or formula is for every skin type so, always test on a small portion of skin before slathering it all over your face. ;-)

For me personally, I have sensitive skin plus eczema, but I had no problem with it. I adore how soft and shiny my skin is afterward. I've been using it for a little over a year. Love it for the price!
This is probably the worst facial mask I have tried. I left it on for five minutes just like it said and it burned my face. I broke out and got a huge rash. This product has lost business from me and a lot of others! Don't waste your time on this product.
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Fave mask it's more watery and light blue not green like on the box it's minty but dries quickly I didn't think anything of it but my cheeks liin fuller and my skin look ls brighter I love this mask
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
No supero mis expectativas, es una mascarilla facial que no aporta muchos beneficios. La textura es rara y la piel queda casi igual. No la volvería a comprar!
Esma K.
Esma K.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask I really like how it makes my face look afterwards. The only problem I have with this mask is that it burns my skin and also my face turns red after, it does go away after though. So I'm okay with that. Other than that it does brighten and lift your face. Makes your face look firmer and instantly rejuvenates appearance of dull skin like said on the box.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a couple of tries i grew to love this! i took away one star because the cooling effect caught me off guard the first time. It literally stung and still does but when I wash it off it goes away and didn't leave any damage so for me it was safe to continue. Even my boyfriend noticed how bright my skin looked after this. The consistency is more watery than other masks just to keep in mind.
eunique l.
eunique l.
I have been using this mask for a while now and I have to say it's not that great.It doesn't smell like green tea and I didn't really see a change to my skin at all.The price is okay but I wouldn't recommend this mask.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah it sorta has a cool sensation it was my first facial mask I've bought its alright if my opinion change I'll go on here and correct myself since I've been using it only for a few days.
McKay A.
McKay A.
State University, AR
The image of the lady in the front of the enticed me into buying this mask. It was definitely not what I expected and did not look the same as the mask on face of the woman.
Emily L.
Emily L.
I love wearing face masks, and this one smells great with the green tea. Makes your skin feel 100 times better.
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?