BY SUDDEN CHANGE

Instantly Rejuvenates Appearance of Dull, Tired-looking Skin. Adds Moisture as it firms. Accelerates visibility of smoother, firmer skin. Provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption. Improves overall appearance of texture and elasticity. Doctor tested. For all skin types. Results guaranteed. Adds intensive moisture therapy for soft, smooth skin. Cooling sensation relaxes tension and stress Pamper your tired skin with Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask. You ll know it s specia. see more...

• Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I keep it on hand when I need to change up my facial mask routine. It does have a slight sting to it as it first starts to dry, but you'd be hard pressed to find a decent mask that doesn't have some effect on the skin itself. That's kind of the point. ;-)

However, not every mask or formula is for every skin type so, always test on a small portion of skin before slathering it all over your face. ;-)

For me personally, I have sensitive skin plus eczema, but I had no problem with it. I adore how soft and shiny my skin is afterward. I've been using it for a little over a year. Love it for the price!
This is probably the worst facial mask I have tried. I left it on for five minutes just like it said and it burned my face. I broke out and got a huge rash. This product has lost business from me and a lot of others! Don't waste your time on this product.
Vannesa C.
Fave mask it's more watery and light blue not green like on the box it's minty but dries quickly I didn't think anything of it but my cheeks liin fuller and my skin look ls brighter I love this mask
Esma K.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask I really like how it makes my face look afterwards. The only problem I have with this mask is that it burns my skin and also my face turns red after, it does go away after though. So I'm okay with that. Other than that it does brighten and lift your face. Makes your face look firmer and instantly rejuvenates appearance of dull skin like said on the box.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased Green Tea mask because Essential Ceramide Mask Sheet was discontiuneded in the store. I searched online to find a replacement. I saw this product and decided to try it. I love the cooling sensation immediately. It does firm my skin for a while. I have to use it twice per week to keep up. I hope it would reduce the wrinkles.

The price was definitely right.

At first time, I put too much on my face. It took 30 minutes to complete dry and rashes showed on my front heard. After I reduce amounts, it works great without rashes. My skin feels firm, smooth, and moisturized. I’m going to use this product and see if it will continue to improve on my skin.......
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a couple of tries i grew to love this! i took away one star because the cooling effect caught me off guard the first time. It literally stung and still does but when I wash it off it goes away and didn't leave any damage so for me it was safe to continue. Even my boyfriend noticed how bright my skin looked after this. The consistency is more watery than other masks just to keep in mind.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Peel is one of my favorite products for skin care.
I have sensitive skin prone to acne and this little product is part of my weekly routine. I use it once a week. I wet my face and put the peel evenly on my face and let it stays for 2-3 minutes
Krista H.
I LOVE this tea mask. Green tea is my favorite, and I am currently using a green tea face scrub before bed at night. This helped give me that extra boost of vibrant and radiation among my face.
eunique l.
I have been using this mask for a while now and I have to say it's not that great.It doesn't smell like green tea and I didn't really see a change to my skin at all.The price is okay but I wouldn't recommend this mask.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah it sorta has a cool sensation it was my first facial mask I've bought its alright if my opinion change I'll go on here and correct myself since I've been using it only for a few days.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?