Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask

by Sudden Change

Instantly Rejuvenates Appearance of Dull, Tired-looking Skin. Adds Moisture as it firms. Accelerates visibility of smoother, firmer skin. Provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption. Improves overall appearance of texture and elasticity. Doctor tested. For all skin types. Results guaranteed. Adds intensive moisture therapy for soft, smooth skin. Cooling sensation relaxes tension and stress Pamper your tired skin with Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask. You ll know it s specia.

Has anybody else used this product? What were your thoughts about it?
Start your review of Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask!
Vannesa C.
Phoenix , AZ
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask uploaded by Vannesa C.
Fave mask it's more watery and light blue not green like on the box it's minty but dries quickly I didn't think anything of it but my cheeks liin fuller and my skin look ls brighter I love this mask
Susana V.
Richmond, TX
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask uploaded by Susana V.
No supero mis expectativas, es una mascarilla facial que no aporta muchos beneficios. La textura es rara y la piel queda casi igual. No la volvería a comprar!
Nicole D.
After a couple of tries i grew to love this! i took away one star because the cooling effect caught me off guard the first time. It literally stung and still does but when I wash it off it goes away and didn't leave any damage so for me it was safe to continue. Even my boyfriend noticed how bright my skin looked after this. The consistency is more watery than other masks just to keep in mind.
Danielle B.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought this product for the 3rd time 2 months ago and I’m already almost out again, I use this twice a week it’s very affordable and worth your money I purschased mine from Walgreens. I honestly wasn’t expecting good result because of the cheap price but It was proven otherwise.
Tracie C.
EXPORT, PA
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask uploaded by Tracie C.
More a 3.5. I like this product, but it isn't my favorite mask in the world. I found the consistency rather thin, so I ended up using more product. It was cooling, which was nice, but it got to a point for me where it was TOO cooling. To the point where it would be uncomfortable. This also left my skin soft. But no more so than any other generic mask. It didn't make my skin less dull or more firm than it claimed. It was just average for me and I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask uploaded by Esma K.
Great mask I really like how it makes my face look afterwards. The only problem I have with this mask is that it burns my skin and also my face turns red after, it does go away after though. So I'm okay with that. Other than that it does brighten and lift your face. Makes your face look firmer and instantly rejuvenates appearance of dull skin like said on the box.
I love this mask. It seriously tightens up your skin. It burns a little as it dries but not too bad. The price is great too. I look at least 5 years younger when I wash it off. I can't find it in local stores anymore though so I order it online.
Tamra M.
Crestview, FL
Sudden Change Green Tea Facial Mask uploaded by Tamra M.
I love this stuff. I keep it on hand when I need to change up my facial mask routine. It does have a slight sting to it as it first starts to dry, but you'd be hard pressed to find a decent mask that doesn't have some effect on the skin itself. That's kind of the point. ;-) However, not every mask or formula is for every skin type so, always test on a small portion of skin before slathering it all over your face. ;-) For me personally, I have sensitive skin plus eczema, but I had no problem with it. I adore how soft and shiny my skin is afterward. I've been using it for a little over a year. Love it for the price!
Angela T.
I chose this mask because I know of the benefits of green tea to the body. At the time I wasn't sure if that would translate to a simple face mask, but it did. My face felt refreshed, tight (in a good way) and I appeared well rested.
treva  T.
Salyersville, KY
My face feels so good when I put this mask on and leave it a little while. When I wash it off my face feels so fresh and clean.