BY SUDAFED

This product contains a total of 1.92 grams of Pseudoephedrine. Sinus Pressure & Congestion Nasal Decongestant Fever Reducer. Pseudoephedrine. Extended-Release Tablets. Pain Reliever. Headache:  Naproxen Sodium 1-88-217-2117. see more...

Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband and I have been passing a cold back and forth since January! We have been taking Sudafed Pressure, Pain, & Cold to relieve the symptoms. However, you have to take 2 tablets every 4 hours for relief. Our local drug store started carrying Sudafed 12 Hour Sinus Pressure & Pain recently. We purchased it two days ago and LOVE it! You only take one tablet every 12 hours, and it works wonders!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Great for sinus pressure, pain and congestion. I've always had bad sinuses and allergies. I've had surgery a few times. This won't cure an infection so just to let you know but it's great for headaches/pressure and congestion and really helps!
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Omg! I was sick during Christmas and needed something to help me kick this crappie crud to the curb! I popped these at the listed dosage times and know I elt better quicker than not taking them,
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
Was really pleased with this brand and is reasonably priced! And really helped me get better within 2 days!!:)
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This medicine definitely helps with colds and pressure in your head from all the cold symptoms. Excellent!
Jessica Q.
This medicine works great it really relieved my sinus pressure when I was sick ! Speedy recovery !
Holly B.
York, PA
Sudafed sinus works on my tough sinus headaches,pain and pressure. I don't feel drowsy either.
Stav S.
This is the best thing for sinus pain and pressure. Never tired after taking it