Sudafed Pressure & Pain & Cold Tablets, 24 ea uploaded by Robbye B.

BY SUDAFED

Sinus Non-Drowsy 2 Pain Reliever Fever Reducer 3 Nasal Decongestant 4 Expectorant 5 Cough Suppressant Treats: Sinus Pressure + Congestion 2 Sinus Headache 3 Sore Throat 4 Chest Congestion 5 Cough The makers of Sudafed family of products have been dedicated to reducing sinus pressure for over 60 years. Does not contain Pseudoephedrine. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am fighting a cold/sinus infection right now. I felt almost immediate relief after my first couple of pills.
This is probably the best cold/sinus medicine that I have used. I love that it is cold and sinus. Relief for both issues in just two pills is fantastic.
I bought this on sale so it was cheaper than most other medicines. But even if it wasn't on sale it's still about the same price as similar products.
I absolutely recommend this medicine and I will buy again!
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I've tried so many cold medicines before and they never do anything. When I took a chance on sudafed I expected the same result. But it immediately helped my head ache and the sinus pressure. It is on the expensive side, which most cold medicines are. If you're in the market for a cold medicine that ACTUALLY works, go for this one!
Patricia B.
Washington, DC
Fighting through a cold right now and my doctor recommended that I try this. You take two pills every four hours. It definitely helped to suppress my cough and reduced my fever, but some pressure and congestion is still there.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
This product helped a little, but it is just not the same as the regular Sudafed (which is now prescription only where I live). I have yet to find a product that can do exactly what the original Sudafed did for me and my family. I hate when the government steps in and regulates what we can and can't buy based on a few "bad people" who use the product to make lethal drugs. So frustrating
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Recently when I had a cold I was recommended to take this. It really did help my symptoms! You take 2 pills every 4 hours. It kicks in at about 30 minutes and wears off about 3 hours into the medication. If you don't want to deal with buying the expensive Zrytec stuff I would give this a try! Not bad for only $6ish dollars!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sudafed is my go to when I have a stuffed nose or a bad cold. This stuff really works! It clears you up quickly and lasts a number of hours. When I use this stuff with a bad cold I feel like the cold is practically gone and can put the tissues down for a little while. I would recommend!
Nicole M.
I personally like this medicine! I had a really bad head cold & nasty cough & this medicine cleared it right up . I'm currently sick again & taking this I think it's fast acting an very much worth the purchase .
Jenna M.
This definitely helps clear a head cold. When the pressure and pain starts to hit, I reach for these. They usually leave me congested in the chest, but my head pain is gone and the fogginess as well.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
I have bad congested sinus and I can barely breath out of my nose. When I take this I can breath so much better it helps with my sinus pressure, congestion, and headaches.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Works okay but you need the real stuff to help when you are sick! This stuff only masks your sickness for a little while.