Sudafed 12 Hour Sinus Pressure + Congestion Nasal Decongestant Coated Caplets 120 mg uploaded by Gabriele W.Sudafed 12 Hour Sinus Pressure + Congestion Nasal Decongestant Coated Caplets 120 mg uploaded by Shana C.

BY SUDAFED

This product contains a total of 2.4 grams of Pseudoephedrine. Maximum Strength. non-drowsy. Pseudoephedrine HCl Extended-Release Tablets, Long-Acting Nasal Decongestion. Capsule-shaped tablets. . see more...

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these when I am really congested and sick. It's a last resort med and it works. I definitely would recommend taking during day as they will keep me up sometimes. But as far as working these do.
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
As someone who gets sinus infections multiple times a year, this is something I *always* have on hand. Between this and a neti pot, I can effectively stave them off usually. But it has to be this one, with pseudoephedrine, which means you will probably have to ask the pharmacy for it and sign something. It's worth it though, because it outperforms all the rest.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is good it works well and fast every time me or the husband feels sick we do buy some of this and take it and I'm a few days we are feeling ourselves again
Joni S.
Great Meadows, NJ
We always keep these at our house. Between allergy and sinus problems, This is our go-to product. It works quickly and for a long time!
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
I get really bad head colds and this medicine clears them fast. It also helps reduce sore throats and colds!
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this almost everyday with my allergies. It doesn't make me drosey and I combine it with fexophenide.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sometimes, this is the only thing that will open my sinuses up. Not even the 4 hour Sudaphed.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Suddafed is amazing and works fast. My husband and I both takes this and we always use it first
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My nephew uses this when he gets stuffed up or a cold. It seemed to work to clear his nose
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
La he usado y es muy buena creo q una de las mejores para cuando se tiene esos síntomas