BY SUDAFED

This product contains a total of 1.2 grams of Pseudoephedrine. 10 Coated Caplets*, 120 mg each. *Capsule-Shaped Tablets. Nasal & Sinus Congestion due to Colds & Allergies. Sinus Pressure. Maximum Strength. Non-Drowsy Only the Sudafed® brand name on your purchase assures that this is a Pfizer product.  Our heritage is our commitment to excellence. see more...

Sabrina D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing that will prevent a sinus infection. I use the 24 hour one which wasn't on here but I'm sure this is the same just twice a day instead of once. I have a bad allergy to dust in the air and will get a sinus infection almost instantly from inhaling it. One I feel sinus pressure on congestion I run for these after taking one I feel the pressure gone and it starts to drain me out. After 2 days I'm back to normal but able to function through out the day after taking it just for one day. This needs to be bought from a pharmacy do not get it off a self it doesn't have what you need if the pharmacist doesn't give it to you. No prescription required but have to be over 18 to purchase
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I rarely get sick so when I got the flu this past January I saw a doctor who recommended Sudafed to help with my lingering flu symptoms. I remember there being some controversy over it years ago and I thought it had been pulled from the shelves, but I guess not! Sudafed made me feel better almost instantly. Its all I buy from now on when I have a cold I can't handle.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When nothing else is working for my cold I know I can count on Sudafed to help clear my congestion and help with my cough. I just hate buying it because of what it is associated with.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
During certain times of year I take this alongside my daily Zyrtec. If I don't, I have ended up with bronchitis before because my allergies get out of hand. These are a must have! Expensive but helpful.
Justine D.
I know this has the real Pseudoephedrine in it, but I swear it doesn't work as well as the Sudafed I took as a child / teen. I've taken a number of times and still prefer Theraflu.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
My Doctor just told me to take this and I feel so much better after just two days. I took it pretty regularly for allergies as a kid, and eventually it stopped working, but it is certainly working now!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff really works for congestion. I have also used it when I get water stuck in my ears after swimming. It helps reduce the pressure, and releases the water from the ear.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Esse remedio é muito bom. Aliviou a minha alergia muuuuito rapido. Assim que cheguei nos EUA meu nariz ficou entupido, e nossa, era um horror. Ele resolveu :) recommendo
Shaina W.
Lima, OH
It works really well for congestion. Best part of the product is that you only need to take it twice a day.
Donielle R.
Does this make you drowsy?