BY SUCRETS

Sucrets® Sore Throat & Cough Vapor Cherry Menthol/Cough Suppressant.
Dyclonine/oral anesthetic.
Immediate pain relief.
Calms irritating cough.
With Vitamin C & zinc.
18 lozenges. see more...

Jeniva Q.
This is my winter long savior! I always get some kind of throat cold and this is the only thing that soothes the soreness for me. It tastes a little mediciney but it numbs out your throat a bit which is a God-send for swollen glands. Two thumbs way up from a life long user.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I bough this right before a job interview to try to stop my annoying coughing while having a cold, it worked perfectly, the candy gives you a menthol feeling but also a numb felling that I can only describe as an anestecia inclided to stop making your throat itchy
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
My go-to for sore throat relief. My husband thinks that it is due to the mini tin container, which might have played a part initially but what keeps me coming back for more is the relief that I get. The flavor is mild and not overpowering.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
They may taste awful but the numbing power of these can't be beat. When I have strep or the flu my doctor always recommends these to help with sore throat pain. I stop caring about the taste when I can't feel the rawness in my throat.
Alex M.
These are my saving grace in the fall/winter for anytime I am having a sore throat/cough. It helps to calm down the scratchy feeling, and helps with any soreness as well. They do make your throat and mouth numb, which I think helps a lot.
Mindi W.
My throat was really sore and scratchy and my mom brought these home for me once you get past the weird vapor taste they actually help they made my tongue and throat numb at least it didn't hurt anymore.
Crystal B.
BEST COUGH DROPS EVER! They don't taste the best but they work wonders. There is numbing medicine in them that numbs your throat and mouth for a little while! Buy them!
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
My most favorite sore throat relief! These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They still to this day are my go-to sore throat relief! Sucrets rock! The original cherry flavor are my favorite.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My throat has been itchy for a few days now and I kept coughing so I decided to try these. I think they taste good and it definitely helped with my problem.
Sherice H.
Forestville
One my favorite lozenges for a sore throat. I have to keep them away from my kids sometime because they love the flavor and think its candy.