BY SUCRETS

Sucrets® Sore Throat & Cough Vapor Cherry Menthol/Cough Suppressant.
Dyclonine/oral anesthetic.

Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My throat has been itchy for a few days now and I kept coughing so I decided to try these. I think they taste good and it definitely helped with my problem.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma
I bough this right before a job interview to try to stop my annoying coughing while having a cold, it worked perfectly, the candy gives you a menthol feeling but also a numb felling that I can only describe as an anestecia inclided to stop making your throat itchy
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
They may taste awful but the numbing power of these can't be beat. When I have strep or the flu my doctor always recommends these to help with sore throat pain. I stop caring about the taste when I can't feel the rawness in my throat.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Yorkville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my saving grace in the fall/winter for anytime I am having a sore throat/cough. It helps to calm down the scratchy feeling, and helps with any soreness as well. They do make your throat and mouth numb, which I think helps a lot.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Helps with a sore throat and they're pretty good taste wise. Cherry is the best flavor to get. Doesn't have a bad after taste
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
BEST COUGH DROPS EVER! They don't taste the best but they work wonders. There is numbing medicine in them that numbs your throat and mouth for a little while! Buy them!
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
One my favorite lozenges for a sore throat. I have to keep them away from my kids sometime because they love the flavor and think its candy.
Mindi W.
Mindi W.
Blue Springs, MO
My throat was really sore and scratchy and my mom brought these home for me once you get past the weird vapor taste they actually help they made my tongue and throat numb at least it didn't hurt anymore.
Jeniva Q.
Jeniva Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my winter long savior! I always get some kind of throat cold and this is the only thing that soothes the soreness for me. It tastes a little mediciney but it numbs out your throat a bit which is a God-send for swollen glands. Two thumbs way up from a life long user.
Claire T.
Claire T.
It takes a tiny bit to get used to the taste, but these are the only things that can actually save me when I'm sick!