Sucrets Sore Throat, Cough & Dry Mouth Lozenges, Honey Lemon, 18 ea uploaded by Donna M.Sucrets Sore Throat, Cough & Dry Mouth Lozenges, Honey Lemon, 18 ea uploaded by Amber P.

BY SUCRETS

NEW! Honey Lemon Immediate Pain Cough Relief 2 Soothes Dry Mouth 3 Made with Real Honey see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber P.
I love these lozenges!! They truly have helped my throat feel better from being sick!
Also, has made it easier to go to sleep!
They taste quite good and I highly recommend these! On the plus side they aren't too expensive either!
Donna M.
goshen, OH
If you are getting a head cold and sore throats at all this is the product to use! I have a stock of them at all times in my house. Don't let winter slow you down!
Angela O.
Findlay
The only that helps to sooth my throat. It doesn't taste horrible like other brands and I like the tin it comes in very handy to keep in my purse!
Tracey D.
Brantford, Ontario
Nice flavor and they help alleviate sore throat. Sucrets "numbing" effect when my daughter is complaining usually stops after I give her a losenge. Something my Mom bought, and I will continue to buy.