Success Boil-in-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Stacy S.Success Boil-in-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Carissa C.Success Boil-in-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SUCCESS

Success® Precooked Boil-In-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice.
10 minute.
Contains 4 bags.
Heart healthy.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Microwaveable.
100% whole grain.
43g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
These were really good for the price; I think I paid under $4 for them. The thing I like most about these is the portion control factor, as well as the ease in cooking. It doesn’t necessarily take a huge amount of rice for meals. I didn’t realize until I started using boil in the bag rice how much I had been making just too many servings of rice.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Rice Boil-in-Bag Whole Grain Brown 14 oz more...
As much as I love white rice, this is the most satisfying add in for dinner because I feel better knowing I’m eating whole grains and it tastes no different than white rice!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
This brown rice is great! I use it for my meal preps and I always add spices to give it a good flavor. Lately I’ve been using chicken bullion cubes to spice it up. It cooks up quick and you can’t screw it up. Convenient how you just put the bag of rice directly into the water. I highly t!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Such a great rice fast and easy to make! just put it in the microwave and it is done! So fast and easy for the family. Such a great value! You can add some salt, butter and pepper for taste! I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend this product to others!
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Doesn't matter if it's a side dish, main dish or just a little bit a grain to fill you up. Best rice year around and goes with almost anything you want to mix within reason. Not sticky in the least but still cooks really well without getting gritty.
Edison P.
The boiling bags make this a really easy process. I hate cleaning rice out of a pot now that I'm without a rice cooker and this makes it easy. Rice is done in about ten minutes.
Sarah C.
All you have to do is boil water, pop them in and wait. This is perfect for busy moms who don't have time to constantly watch over a big meal. And the rice is also very healthy.
Virginia L.
Montague, MI
I love eating healthy, but working full time makes it tough. These boil in bags make cooking rice super easy! I make lunches for the whole week with them! They taste great!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Not only do I love the brown rice, but these boil-in-a-bags are SO convenient! You can throw them in a pot on the stove or in a glass bowl of water in the microwave.
Tiffany D.
I always keep the rice on hand in the kitchen. It's a no-fail thing, just pop the bag in some water in the microwave and don't worry about it again. Tastes great too!