Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Marlen G.Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Marlen G.Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Kat M.

BY SUCCESS #74 in Rice

Success® Boil-In-Bag Jasmine White Rice.
10 minute.
Contains 4 bags.
Enriched fragrant thai.
Microwaveable. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erika R.
Springboro, OH
Rice is such an easy side dish and something that I know all five of my kids will eat. It's a great addition to most meals. The Success Boil-in-bag product makes it even easier and convenient.
Ariel M.
So easy when you don't want to cook or don't know how to cook rice. This is such an amazing product.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
We started buying this rice for our daughter bc she was asking for rice a lot and rice takes forever to cook. This is a great product. It’s so easy to make and tastes really great. We’ve started using this for our regular meals that would include rice now too. Definitely recommend!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
When it comes to rice I just don't want to deal. There is too much planning involved for me to use a rice cooker! Throwing this boil-in-a-bag rice in the microwave is so convenient! Tonight I made it with tofu and vegetables.
Stephanie M.
I love jasmine rice. Success makes it easy to enjoy this gourmet rice fast. The instructions are easy and the results are delicious! I eat this regularly as a side with fish or other light dishes. The jasmine truly comes through. Success is one that can be depended on for taste and quality.
Sara G.
Smyrna, GA
Perfect minute sticky rice! Love it. Cooks super fast and so long as it's prepared properly tastes like it could have come straight from the cooked.
Kendra M.
Boil in bag rice is my go-to!! This is inexpensive and comes in all kinds of rices. I always have it on hand to eat as a side with dinner.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Cooks super easily. Very good. This definitely help when your a busy mom trying to cook for her family.
Marlen G.
Bronx, NY
Its fast n easy to make takes bout 8-10 min n u have ready fast rice love it works n cooks fast.