Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT

by Success

Success® Boil-In-Bag Jasmine White Rice.
10 minute.
Contains 4 bags.
Enriched fragrant thai.
Microwaveable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT!
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick easy to make if you don't pay attention to the product you might accidentally overcooking making it a little bit mushy but nonetheless it's still amazing so when you get this box make sure you also get the regular brand just in case this one is not for you but I highly recommended it was great with just about any stir fry
Flowood, MS
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Amanda Lea W.
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Amanda Lea W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was good rice, and cooking it in the microwave was very easy. Living in an RV, I try to save as much butane as possible, so I’m thankful for products like this. My only issue is that while it’s a sticky rice, it didn’t seem to cook enough moisture out in the microwave.
Chapin, SC
We started buying this rice for our daughter bc she was asking for rice a lot and rice takes forever to cook. This is a great product. It’s so easy to make and tastes really great. We’ve started using this for our regular meals that would include rice now too. Definitely recommend!
Oklahoma city , OK
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Jesa L.
I love this jasmine rice. Its quick and easy and it comes in pre measured bags you can just boil the bag or however many servings you need. However, taking the rice out of the bag after its cooked is hard and messy so I take the rice out of the bag before cooking. It has a really nice smell and taste and it's more sticky than the regular minute rice so it really holds the flavors of whatever you season it with and easy for things like pilaf or even sushi. For this meal, carne guisado, the rice is flavored with a little butter and a pinch of sugar. The steak is cooked in gravy of tomatoes, bell peppers, Chili peppers, jalepeno peppers, onions, garlic, cumin, chili powder, turmeric, and beef bullion. I cook my steak in butter with worchestershire and soy sauce, and salt and pepper. It's a dish my meemaw used to cook all the time and I've added some extra things. #weeknightmeal Kikkoman Soy Sauce Whole Foods Market steak, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce - 15 oz Rotel Chunky Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
San Antonio, TX
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great product for All Asian foods or American. I love how we can mix match with your favorite foods or meats. The price is reasonable, it's great quick and easy. Great bags for single or family size. Preboiled your water and the process is faster. I love the texture of this rice and it's perfect for me. I recommend to anyone that Loves rice.
Lima, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by this! I usually use a rice cooker but this is ideal for small quantities. You need a bigish pot to submerge the bags compeltely. Two ibags is probably a perfect amount for us, two adults and a kid. The texture was good- not soggy or crunchy. I like how I don't have to clean burned rice off the bottom of a pot! Overall this is a great, convenient base for curry, burrito bowls, stir fry, whatever, if you don't have the time to wait the 45 minutes that real jasmine rice takes.
Maspeth, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is one of the easiest rice products to cook. I have a rice cooker, but sometimes you need rice that’s super easy to cook. I would recommend this if you’re looking for a quick meal to make. The price of the product is very good too.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Publix
This rice is so quick and easy. I love rice with many of my meals and this is a good way to cook rice especially for those who aren’t culinarily inclined. Rice has a wonderful aroma and an even better taste.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love jasmine rice. So when i found in the boil in bag i was so happy. I dont have to measure a thing. I just fill a bowl with water put the bag in it and microwave for 15 minutes and its finished.
Black Creek, NC
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice Jasmine - 4 CT uploaded by Kat M.
When it comes to rice I just don't want to deal. There is too much planning involved for me to use a rice cooker! Throwing this boil-in-a-bag rice in the microwave is so convenient! Tonight I made it with tofu and vegetables.

Looking for your answer?