Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 6 CT uploaded by Kendra M.Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 6 CT uploaded by Erica s.

BY SUCCESS #95 in Rice

Success® Boil-In-Bag White Rice.
Family size larger bags.
10 minute.
Contains 6 extra large bags.
Enriched precooked.
Microwaveable. see more...

Buy on Target
Kendra M.
I love boil in bag rice!! It doesn’t take all the time and measuring as cooking rice but is better than minute rice (no overly crunchy or mushy textures). It’s a perfect middle ground for people who actually want to cook but haven’t quite mastered rice. Although, with this as an option, I have no desire to master rice anyways!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Soooo easy! Being a stay at home home to a 3.5 year old who is always on the move means that sometimes the day just gets away from me. With success boil in a bag rice I can always make a quick, easy, healthy dinner. It is so easy to toss this in a pot of water and let it boil for ten minutes. And the portions are perfect!
Allison W.
Easy peasy! I just made this tonight with chicken and yum yum sauce. Cooks fast and I love that you boil it in the bag. I can't make rice the normal way. It always messes up. This comes out perfect every time !
Cara B.
I love the boil in bag rice. Always comes out great and I have a child who loves white rice so this is always In my home. Easy to cook tastes good and affordable.
Erica s.
Price is a little high for rice however it is a lot quicker to make than regular rice. nice that you don't have to worry about it steaming properly
Tara D.
Mars
Love how it is easy to use and you boil it right in its own bag. What a great idea.. It comes out always perfect every time!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how easy this rice is to make. I love to use this in stir frys and other recipes. I think that it is very tasty.
Rachael  M.
I love this rice. I'm no good at measuring and cooking regular rice. 10 mins on the boil and perfect rice for dinner!
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN
This rice is super easy to make and it taste good. I use it all the time for my weekly meal planning.
Emerald K.
This product is great. only remove a bag from a box throw it in a pot of boiling water and that is that