Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 6 CT uploaded by Kendra M.Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 6 CT uploaded by Erica s.

BY SUCCESS

Success® Boil-In-Bag White Rice.
Family size larger bags.
10 minute.
Contains 6 extra large bags.
Enriched precooked.
Microwaveable. see more...

Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is super easy to use, you just put it in a pan with boiling water for about 5 minutes and then you're good to go! I usually pair this with some chicken and broccoli or chicken and peas it is my favorite go-to meal when I am hungry
Kendra M.
I love boil in bag rice!! It doesn’t take all the time and measuring as cooking rice but is better than minute rice (no overly crunchy or mushy textures). It’s a perfect middle ground for people who actually want to cook but haven’t quite mastered rice. Although, with this as an option, I have no desire to master rice anyways!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Boil in a bag is so much easier than making rice.. you bring water to a boil and stick he bags in for exactly 10 minutes and taste just like as do you had made rice the other way definitely my favorite way to make rice I absolutely love
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I absolutely love this rice. I’ve been using this rice in the bag for years. It’s perfect for me and my busy lifestyle with a family of 5. It’s quick, simple and extremely easy to make.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Soooo easy! Being a stay at home home to a 3.5 year old who is always on the move means that sometimes the day just gets away from me. With success boil in a bag rice I can always make a quick, easy, healthy dinner. It is so easy to toss this in a pot of water and let it boil for ten minutes. And the portions are perfect!
Cara B.
I love the boil in bag rice. Always comes out great and I have a child who loves white rice so this is always In my home. Easy to cook tastes good and affordable.
Allison W.
Easy peasy! I just made this tonight with chicken and yum yum sauce. Cooks fast and I love that you boil it in the bag. I can't make rice the normal way. It always messes up. This comes out perfect every time !
Erica s.
Price is a little high for rice however it is a lot quicker to make than regular rice. nice that you don't have to worry about it steaming properly
Tara D.
Valencia , PA
Love how it is easy to use and you boil it right in its own bag. What a great idea.. It comes out always perfect every time!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how easy this rice is to make. I love to use this in stir frys and other recipes. I think that it is very tasty.

Walmart