Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT uploaded by sadia a.Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT uploaded by gloribi j.Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Heather P.

BY SUCCESS #8 in Rice

Success® Enriched Precooked Boil-In-Bag White Rice.
10 minute.
Enriched precooked.
Contains 4 bags.
Microwaveable. see more...

Breanna N.
White rice is the BOMB! I didn't enjoy the brown rice so I decided to buy this kind to eat as a side dish. It is so delicious and fluffy. It makes up a lot of rice especially for one person and that's what I love about it. Its not too pricey either. Whip this up with some salt and butter and you're go to go!
Jan S.
Success has been around for awhile and I enjoy how it tastes. It is very budget friendly too. In fact, I always have a few of these in my cabinet when I don't have much time and want to throw a quick meal together. I do have to hide this from my mama. Coming from a Puerto Rican family, there is no way she would be happy with seeing boxed rice in my cupboard! I prefer homemade rice, but Success is very easy to make and sometimes you don't have time for homemade!
Jill M.
LOVE this rice! It's so convenient! One thing that is obvious, but that I'd like to suggest, is that you be extremely careful when removing the bag from the boiling water. I would let the cooked rice sit in the bag and cool down for at LEAST 5 minutes after you've removed it from the boiling water before you cut the bag. The bag tends to collect water and you will burn yourself otherwise (I learned the hard way! Ha!). It is great rice though.
Heather D.
I think that this is a great product for a quick and easy meal. I always set a timer and let it boil, then once done I pour the rice into a fry pan. You can add soy sauce, your favorite veggies and cooked chicken and you can make a great easy fried meal.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
I have been using Success Boil-In-Bag rice for several months and it always turns out really good, not overcooked nor undercooked. Has an amazing flavor and texture and the portion size is perfect for two. Easy and quick...10 minutes. Easy to find in grocery store and is a good value.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Love this brand of rice. The boil in bag feature makes it super easy to cook. I'm sure it's not recommended but I always lift the bag out of the water to feel the rice to see if it's tender enough to eat. I always lose track of the time so the bag makes it super easy for me to check it.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
I love the simplicity of this rice. Its so easy to make and its delicious! I bought this product at the grocery store. Now compared to the rice that you have to measure out its fantastic it doesn't stick together and you don't have a messy pan. I just realized this but you can also cook it in the microwave! It tastes the same as on the stove! Great product!
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
This is a good rice and so easy to make. It's a good price, but you can find boil-in-bag rice from other company's that taste the same and that are cheaper. This rice is so much easier to make than regular rice because it's all ready pre measures for you.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love convenience when cooking and I have never mastered boiling rice the old fashioned way. This is perfect - it is measured and ready in 10 minutes. We eat a lot of rice with dishes, so I am a regular shopper!
Kelly W.
I prefer the taste of rice not boiled in bag, but this isn't too bad. I give it 5 stars because it does exactly what rice in a bag should do. It cooks nicely and cleanup is so easy since rice never touches the pan. Perfect when you don't have much time. Also, I have tried other rice in bag brands, and this one is the best at flavor and fluff.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What is your favorite quick recipe with this rice?
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried their Jasmine Rice ?
Kimberly S.
Kokomo, IN
Is this white rice sticky like sushi rice or is this just like regular rice??
barbie t.
Dallas, GA
Doe s anyone have a really good recipe for fried rice?
lindsey m.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this be used for grits?

back