Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT

by Success

#10 in Rice

Success® Enriched Precooked Boil-In-Bag White Rice.
10 minute.
Enriched precooked.
Contains 4 bags.
Microwaveable.

please how can i buy some stuffs inyour website
Can this be used for grits?
Is this white rice sticky like sushi rice or is this just like regular rice??
Start your review of Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT!
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Rebecca J.
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT I usually use this type of rice because it is conveniently packaged, cooks quickly, and tastes great whether alone or used in a casserole/dinner dish. It's efficient and affordable!
Chillicothe
Such a classic rice. I’ve had this with meals since childhood and love cooking it with my own recipes for my family. It’s quick and easy to make and has a simple taste. Not too pricey either. I’ll keep buying this.
Great Falls, MT
Success Boil-in-Bag White Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Kylie T.
Always a staple in our house. Cannot beat ready in 10 minutes! It’s perfect for smaller meals (compared to quantity rice cooker makes) here is our favorite broccoli chicken rice. It’s great! And adorable.
I love the heck out of this rice it  always tastes so good. Success is my go to brand every time. The price is always lower than other brands and the taste is like a expensive brand. It is fun to come up with new ways to use Success Rice.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
10 minute Success Boil in Bag White Rice is a main course I use a lot. I either add fish or grilled chicken with a side of veggies and as my son would say, "It's yummy in my tummy."
White rice is the BOMB! I didn't enjoy the brown rice so I decided to buy this kind to eat as a side dish. It is so delicious and fluffy. It makes up a lot of rice especially for one person and that's what I love about it. Its not too pricey either. Whip this up with some salt and butter and you're go to go!
Success has been around for awhile and I enjoy how it tastes. It is very budget friendly too. In fact, I always have a few of these in my cabinet when I don't have much time and want to throw a quick meal together. I do have to hide this from my mama. Coming from a Puerto Rican family, there is no way she would be happy with seeing boxed rice in my cupboard! I prefer homemade rice, but Success is very easy to make and sometimes you don't have time for homemade!
LOVE this rice! It's so convenient! One thing that is obvious, but that I'd like to suggest, is that you be extremely careful when removing the bag from the boiling water. I would let the cooked rice sit in the bag and cool down for at LEAST 5 minutes after you've removed it from the boiling water before you cut the bag. The bag tends to collect water and you will burn yourself otherwise (I learned the hard way! Ha!). It is great rice though.
I think that this is a great product for a quick and easy meal. I always set a timer and let it boil, then once done I pour the rice into a fry pan. You can add soy sauce, your favorite veggies and cooked chicken and you can make a great easy fried meal.
Hutchinson, KS
I have been using Success Boil-In-Bag rice for several months and it always turns out really good, not overcooked nor undercooked. Has an amazing flavor and texture and the portion size is perfect for two. Easy and quick...10 minutes. Easy to find in grocery store and is a good value.