BY SUCCESS

Recipe: mango chicken And rice. see more...

Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
This is not the greatest product. I think the rice is really sticky when it is done. I don't particularly think this is the best way to make rice. I prefer the other brands to this one. I guess this is a good product especially if you are alone. It also is a good rice to use if you want to have sticky rice.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I think this rice is the best at instant rice. And I love using it when I'm in a rush and need really good rice and I need it fast. Stays firm and doesn't get overly mushy. Just be sure not to overcook it. The flavor is good and it's not very sticky. If your looking for a sticky rice this isn't really it.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I love the convenience factor of this boil-in-a-bag rice! I adore cooking bit there are some days I just don't want to do anything extra - or I FORGET to start the rice and my family is starving. I always keep these on hand bc they've saved tail on several occasions!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I love success rice, and I love the boil in the bag option. It makes cooking rice so much easier and conserves time. It cooks perfectly if you follow directions. Its never overcooked or undercooked. Does not clump together in the pan. Very pleased with this rice!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These are okay, but honestly kind of a hassle. Regular rice may take longer, But its so much better! Even the minute rice is amazing compared to this. Great taste, just not work it lol (the bag burns you if you're not super careful!)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Environmentalist Expert
Quick, easy, and convenient! I use the white rice and brown rice bags when I need an added side. Instead of water, try boiling it in broth or a bouillon base. It gives it a little more flavor if you are using the rice as a side dish.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love this rice, we still have some now. They're easy to cook in the right portions, they taste great, and are a quick fix. They aren't all that organic so I don't really eat much of it anymore but it is still a great product.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I buy these and the brown rice versions all the time. They are just as good as Uncle Bens and a little cheaper. I love that I don't have to cook this on the stove, and it's ready pretty quick.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Environmentalist Expert
I love white rice and that's the only thing Chinese that I will eat. I made these bags of rice before, but I find that they get too mushy even when u only boil them for half the time.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
This rice isn't the best but it isn't the worst. It is incredibly easy to cook but definitely does not taste as good as regular cooked rice. Not a bad product at all though.
veronica v.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
How dose this rice taste?
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is white rice the only type offered?
Megan T.
Megan T.
GREENSBORO, NC
What is your to do meat with rice?
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
What is your favorite receipe with this product?
Meg D.
Meg D.
Is this good rice and is it easy to make?