BY SUCCESS #8 in Rice

Recipe: mango chicken And rice. see more...

Jordyn L.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I seriously don't know what'd I would do without these. Soooo easy to cook rice now! I use to be terrible at cooking rice and it'd always burn and stick to the pan! Now its perfect everytime!!!
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I grew up eating Success Rice.Its easy convenient, and taste great. Yes it does matter the brand when you are cooking or buying boil-In-Bag, i tried other brands and the rice never turned out right,. I have always had good resuts when using this brand. onI would recommend anyone to make sure your rice is good before cooking for someone else. You don't want to be cooking a big dinner for a lot of people and at the last minute realuze that your rice sucks, go with the best.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This is not the greatest product. I think the rice is really sticky when it is done. I don't particularly think this is the best way to make rice. I prefer the other brands to this one. I guess this is a good product especially if you are alone. It also is a good rice to use if you want to have sticky rice.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I think this rice is the best at instant rice. And I love using it when I'm in a rush and need really good rice and I need it fast. Stays firm and doesn't get overly mushy. Just be sure not to overcook it. The flavor is good and it's not very sticky. If your looking for a sticky rice this isn't really it.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this RICE OMG has helped me in times of need. I once tried to make regular rice what a mess it stuck all over my pot and I had to soak the thing for days Finally i was cooking for my fiance now husband and I was making regular rice to try and see if i could. LOL I failed and thank god we had some BOIL IN A BAG because if not the meal would have been a nightmare.
Leslie M.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
If you need rice and you can't wait 30 or so minutes for regular then this is your best choice! The bags take only a few minutes to cook and even have cute little handles on them to make removing and shaking the water out of them easier.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
These were the best back when I was in high school I would cook for my family a lot cause my mom didn't know the first thing about cooking. It was easy to then show my sister how to prepare a bag of rice. I no longer use these because I know how to make it "from scratch", but this is a perfect alternative to those that don't.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
These are okay, but honestly kind of a hassle. Regular rice may take longer, But its so much better! Even the minute rice is amazing compared to this. Great taste, just not work it lol (the bag burns you if you're not super careful!)
Kathryn W.
I love the convenience factor of this boil-in-a-bag rice! I adore cooking bit there are some days I just don't want to do anything extra - or I FORGET to start the rice and my family is starving. I always keep these on hand bc they've saved tail on several occasions!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I love success rice, and I love the boil in the bag option. It makes cooking rice so much easier and conserves time. It cooks perfectly if you follow directions. Its never overcooked or undercooked. Does not clump together in the pan. Very pleased with this rice!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is white rice the only type offered?
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
How dose this rice taste?
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
What is your to do meat with rice?
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
What is your favorite receipe with this product?
Meg D.
Is this good rice and is it easy to make?