Add a Photo

Success Boil-In-Bag White 2 Ct Rice 7 Oz Box

Recipe: mango chicken And rice.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC

This is not the greatest product. I think the rice is really sticky when it is done. I don't particularly think this is the best way to make rice. I prefer the other brands to this one. I guess this is a good product especially if you are alone. It also is a good rice to use if you want to have sticky rice.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA

I think this rice is the best at instant rice. And I love using it when I'm in a rush and need really good rice and I need it fast. Stays firm and doesn't get overly mushy. Just be sure not to overcook it. The flavor is good and it's not very sticky. If your looking for a sticky rice this isn't really it.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

I love the convenience factor of this boil-in-a-bag rice! I adore cooking bit there are some days I just don't want to do anything extra - or I FORGET to start the rice and my family is starving. I always keep these on hand bc they've saved tail on several occasions!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, Mi

I love success rice, and I love the boil in the bag option. It makes cooking rice so much easier and conserves time. It cooks perfectly if you follow directions. Its never overcooked or undercooked. Does not clump together in the pan. Very pleased with this rice!
Rubi S.
Rubi S.

I love these boil in a bag. I use it with white rice and wheat. they are perfect for my family's lifestyle. my husband and I try to eat healthy and stay fit. we also have a picky son that lives rice so we always have these on hand they are perfect!
Carly R.
Carly R.
Fountain inn, Sc

I've been eating this rice for years. It's so easy to cook and just add some butter at the end and you have delicious white fluffy rice! The fact that it's in a bag makes it all better. One bag is the perfect size for a small family of 2!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

If you need rice and you can't wait 30 or so minutes for regular then this is your best choice! The bags take only a few minutes to cook and even have cute little handles on them to make removing and shaking the water out of them easier.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Quick, easy, and convenient! I use the white rice and brown rice bags when I need an added side. Instead of water, try boiling it in broth or a bouillon base. It gives it a little more flavor if you are using the rice as a side dish.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

These are okay, but honestly kind of a hassle. Regular rice may take longer, But its so much better! Even the minute rice is amazing compared to this. Great taste, just not work it lol (the bag burns you if you're not super careful!)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA

I love this rice, we still have some now. They're easy to cook in the right portions, they taste great, and are a quick fix. They aren't all that organic so I don't really eat much of it anymore but it is still a great product.
veronica v.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca

How dose this rice taste?
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA

Is white rice the only type offered?
Megan T.
Megan T.
GREENSBORO, NC

What is your to do meat with rice?
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

What is your favorite receipe with this product?
Meg D.
Meg D.

Is this good rice and is it easy to make?

Join Now