BY SUCCESS #6 in Rice

Recipe: mango chicken And rice. see more...

naf C.
I think this is another nice ready to eat rice. It takes under 10 minutes or so to boil these rice. You just need to boil it in hot water and then remove from the bag and serve. They taste really good. They are quick and easy to make and very convenient. They're also Non-GMO which is what many consumers eat and look for in a food. I had this rice with palak paneer and each bag pretty much fills up a person. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
I love this rice to no beyond . It’s very easy to cook up . If only takes ten minutes to cook ! My recommended recipe would be cook a bag of the rice add a little bit of salt and butter mix together , then add some cut up chicken slices and add some gravy then walla you have a bowl of rice with chicken and gravy perfect meal for the family Success Boil-In-Bag White 2 Ct Rice 7 Oz BoxPerdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken BreastsHeinz® Home Style Gravy Roasted Turkey
Jordyn L.
I seriously don't know what'd I would do without these. Soooo easy to cook rice now! I use to be terrible at cooking rice and it'd always burn and stick to the pan! Now its perfect everytime!!!
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I grew up eating Success Rice.Its easy convenient, and taste great. Yes it does matter the brand when you are cooking or buying boil-In-Bag, i tried other brands and the rice never turned out right,. I have always had good resuts when using this brand. onI would recommend anyone to make sure your rice is good before cooking for someone else. You don't want to be cooking a big dinner for a lot of people and at the last minute realuze that your rice sucks, go with the best.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
This is not the greatest product. I think the rice is really sticky when it is done. I don't particularly think this is the best way to make rice. I prefer the other brands to this one. I guess this is a good product especially if you are alone. It also is a good rice to use if you want to have sticky rice.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I think this rice is the best at instant rice. And I love using it when I'm in a rush and need really good rice and I need it fast. Stays firm and doesn't get overly mushy. Just be sure not to overcook it. The flavor is good and it's not very sticky. If your looking for a sticky rice this isn't really it.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this RICE OMG has helped me in times of need. I once tried to make regular rice what a mess it stuck all over my pot and I had to soak the thing for days Finally i was cooking for my fiance now husband and I was making regular rice to try and see if i could. LOL I failed and thank god we had some BOIL IN A BAG because if not the meal would have been a nightmare.
Leslie M.
If you need rice and you can't wait 30 or so minutes for regular then this is your best choice! The bags take only a few minutes to cook and even have cute little handles on them to make removing and shaking the water out of them easier.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
These were the best back when I was in high school I would cook for my family a lot cause my mom didn't know the first thing about cooking. It was easy to then show my sister how to prepare a bag of rice. I no longer use these because I know how to make it "from scratch", but this is a perfect alternative to those that don't.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These are okay, but honestly kind of a hassle. Regular rice may take longer, But its so much better! Even the minute rice is amazing compared to this. Great taste, just not work it lol (the bag burns you if you're not super careful!)
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
How dose this rice taste?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is white rice the only type offered?
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
What is your favorite receipe with this product?
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
What is your to do meat with rice?
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is this good rice and is it easy to make?