BY SUCCESS #25 in Cereal

Quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) is popular for its good source of fiber, and is a complete protei—containing all nine essential amino acids. This ancient seed is grouped with other grains because of the similar texture and experience it offers. When cooked, quinoa is light and fluffy, has a nutty flavor and slightly chewy texture. Quinoa offers recipe versatility and can be used in recipes from breakfast through desserts, as well as hot and cold dishes. Let's get cooking! see more...

• How easy is it for you to cook this? I know when making o...1 Answers
  • I need ideas for recipes involving this product. Does any...3 Answers
Veronica M.
First off I loved that the Success Quinoa is 100% whole grains and only has three ingredients being white quinoa, red quinoa and black quinoa. It’s a great choice because it’s a good source of fiber and protein and simple to make! Either by using your stove top or microwaving the individually packaged bags. I created and came up with my original Quinoa, Kale with Chicken recipe. The recipe uses Quinoa with broccoli, tomatoes, kale and seasoned with basil and garlic along. All the ingredients were fresh and natural! I started off grilling some chicken with some olive oil, steaming some broccoli, and simply boiling two bags of Quinoa in its pouch for 10 minuets and lastly I quickly sautéed some kale, basil and tomatoes. My stovetop was full yet easy to manage. I decided to use the stovetop to make my Quinoa because it would take just as long as microwaving and was just as easy! Once everything was cooked and ready I mixed the ingredients into a bowl and served my family my new delicious creation that I had thought would go together nicely and it paid off! It was so delicious and had been so easy to make without taking long at all! Just about 20 minuets all together, which is fast for a healthy and natural meal. My pro tip is using seasoned garlic and basil for a finishing touch. My family loved it and my husband even commented on how he loved that the quinoa was so light and fluffy! My son loved the slightly chewy texture and finished his entire bowl which was a win for me and said a lot about the food as he is such a picky eater! I loved my meal and noticed the nutty flavor which was unexpected and am excited to try more new recipes especially trying a new Quinoa recipe for breakfast because that would be something so new to me and my family! I highly recommend the Success Quinoa to everybody! Especially for its endless amount of recipes for any type of meal or side dish! Try it!!!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Today was my first time trying the Success Boil-In-Bag Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah). It was very easy to prepare with the simple instructions to boil a pot of water, add one of the bags and let it cook for 10 minutes. I wanted a fluffier texture so I let it sit for 1-2 more minutes as instructed on the box. The quinoa is very different and you would think it's like rice, but it's not. I actually found out through Wikipedia that it is related to the spinach family! The texture reminded me almost chewy like grits and had a nutty flavor to it. I paired it up with lemon-pepper salmon and asparagus which made a very tasty and healthy meal. Quinoa can be eaten by itself, as a side, for breakfast, lunch or dinner. On the back of the box were some simple recipes, including one for dessert. In my opinion, this would be a great food option for a vegetarian. Next time I'm going to experiment and add some type of flavor to the boil. You can't go wrong with this healthy food option since it is loaded with vitamins and a good source of fiber. I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. #GotItFree #Complimentary #SuccessQuinoa @Influenster
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Quinoa Tri-Color Success Rice is super easy to prepare; I cooked my boil-in-bag rice in the microwave covered for 15 minutes in 4 cups of water. It turned out great! I am always making the regular boil-in-bag white Success Rice for my family, and I am happy to, now, have a new flavor to add to our menu! The Quinoa has a slight nutty flavor & slightly chewy texture, which I like, as a new change of pace. I added a little salt & butter. However, the recipes you can make are amazingly versatile, from breakfast to desserts. Check out some ideas online at SuccessRice.com and a couple on the back of the box.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes; however, I was not paid, & all my opinions are my own. #EasySuccessQuinoa #contest #complimentary @SuccessRice @Influenster
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I received the Success Boil in a bag tri-color quinoa box complimentary for reviewing from influenster in my #Momlifevoxbox.
It the first time we had whole grain 🌾 quinoa in our house. So I'm so grateful for the fact it's 10 minutes a boil in a bag. So much easier.
I used the microwave instructions.
The quinoa was ready in 15 minutes.
I added to in cooked chickpeas.
Some Salt pepper & Cumin and Walla the quinoa dinners is ready.
My husband and I loved the taste of this whole-grain quinoa. So grateful we had the chance to taste how amazing it taste.
It's on our grocery shopping list!!!
Thank you 😊 #influenster, @successrice, #easysuccessquinoa.
@influensternk1 #influensternk

Megan W.
Hawley, PA
I received this product free from Influenster in my Mom Life VoxBox. I have to give this product 5 stars.
First of all, I absolutely love the price of this product. I am a huge fan of quinoa and oftentimes I'll get it with the dry goods that you have to measure and weigh at the grocery store or I'll buy the tiny pre-seasoned boxes that are equally as expensive. Although quinoa is a fantastically healthy food (it's a complete protein...meaning it contains ALL 9 amino acids), it can weigh heavy on the wallet. According to the price list in my VoxBox, a 12 oz. box retails for $2.36. The box contains 4 individual packets. One packet alone made a great side-dish for two meals that I shared with my toddler. Normally, one small box of quinoa costs me around $3 or $4 and I would estimate that those small boxes equate to just one Success quinoa packet. So, you definitely get more bang for your buck with Success.
The second thing I love about this product is the convenience. You simply measure water, put it in a saucepan, put in your boil bag of quiona, wait for it to boil, allow it to boil for 10 minutes, remove, cut open, and season. This is great for moms or anyone who doesn't want to be bothered with measuring dry products. It's easy and there's less clean up from the extra measuring.
Third of all, I love that it isn't mixed with a bunch of other random rices, seasonings, or ingredients. The ingredient list is simple...white, red, and black quinoa. That's it! It allows for a lot of versatility unlike those preseasoned packets. The box suggests butter and salt, if desired. I did that and it was great! I also imagine that it would taste wonderful with any other seasonings you choose (for example: I love quinoa with rosemary or lemon pepper).
Finally, I love that it's toddler-approved. My child loved it and I always love when she loves something healthy.
**Our meal is pictured-- our Success quinoa, skin-on salmon from the frozen section, salad with dressing, avocado and croutons, and my diluted apple juice from concentrate in a wine glass because I was feeling pretty fancy.** #GotItFree #influenster #successquinoa #quinoa #healthy #toddlerapproved
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I honestly did not expect to like this product. I’ve had some seriously off-putting experiences with quinoa in the past, and I expected more of the same. Instead, I got a delicious surprise!

This package comes with four separate bags that you pop right in the pot and boil for 10 minutes for a super yummy side dish.

I added two chicken bouillon cubes to my water, and allowed it to come to a boil (which I wasn’t supposed to do) before adding my bag of quinoa. While it was boiling, I saw on the box that I could let it go for an extra minute or two for fluffier results, so I kept it on the boil for twelve minutes instead of ten.

While it boiled, I crushed one clove of garlic into a paste and browned that and two tablespoons of butter in a pan. When the quinoa was done, I drained it then emptied it into a serving bowl. I poured on the browned butter and garlic, along with a generous sprinkle of salt and some black pepper, and mixed it until it was all evenly distributed. Then I added about a teaspoon each of lemon zest and lemon juice, and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.

The results were DELICIOUS and super easy. I was so delighted by this dish that I can’t wait to try more recipes with the remaining three bags!
Angel L.
Hopedale, MA
When I first received my #momlife Vox Box in the mail, I immediately posted a photo of all the goodies on my Instagram and received a couple online and in-person comments of how much of a game changer it is to have boil-in-a-bag quinoa.

Earlier this week, my husband and I were planning dinner. He had purchased steak tips and we didn't have of our normal go-to sides in our cupboard and I remembered that we had the Success® Boil-in-Bag Tri-Color Quinoa 12 oz. Box . We had it as a side and my husband loved how easy it was to make. He added some butter, salt, and pepper and it was a quick, easy, delicious, and healthy side to go with our meal. I loved how easy it was to clean the pan afterwards - I didn't have to scrub the pan because it was so easy to boil in the bag.

We will definitely be adding this to our normal go-to sides for our cupboard!
Emily P.
I really enjoyed the Success Quinoa box I received to review in the MomLife Vox Box.  There are four bags in a box, and it retails for $2.36 - such a great deal!  Boxes of quinoa can be costly.  On the box, there were suggestions on how to prepare.  I followed the suggestions and boiled the quinoa in both water and chicken broth.  I also added spices and garlic to water to enhance the flavor.  When the quinoa was finished, I added some cooked chicken.  My husband, who isn't the biggest quinoa fan, and my 13 month old loved it!  I do suggest boiling two packets if you want to serve more people - that is a recommendation on the box also.  It was seriously SO easy, I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing when we run out.  I did think it was weird/interesting that you boil the whole bag.  Mine ended up breaking open, but that really wasn't a big deal to me, I just had to be careful when draining the remaining water/broth so I didn't lose any of the quinoa.  Again, you HAVE to try this!
Holly S.
I made this quinoa last night for the first time ever and I must admit, I was a bit nervous at first and unsure of how it would turn out or if we would even like it at all.. but I have to say I was so impressed!! Not only at how EASY it was to prepare this (easier than rice!!!) but also how much I enjoyed the taste!! It was delicious! My 4yr old was a fan as well & she can be a tough critic when it comes to new foods! I boiled the bag in salt water for 10mins & then mixed it with a little bit of butter, salt & pepper and it was ready to go! Quick & easy! It paired beautifully with my lemon butter garlic parmesan shrimp & asparagus and took on the flavors of those nicely, as well!! I recommend boiling in salt water to bring out the natural flavor without over doing it at the end. I was absolutely impressed with this product and will definitely be cooking more with quinoa!!
Maribel D.
QUICK DINNER *SUCCESS QUINOA REVIEW*

This was the last product for me to review and for a reason, my cooking skills are a little weak.

Or at least out of use.

But I was pleasantly surprised that this turned out great and was actually easy.

I found a recipe for Easy Mexican quinoa because I wanted to make sure to find something savory and flavorful.

I added chicken broth, black beans, corn roasted tomatoes with chilis, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and black pepper to taste.

I added some more tomatoes for garnish and a splash of lime because I like that tang!

I served it on the side of a rotisserie chicken I picked up from the market, warm tortillas and yummy avocado. Plus, I decided tonight is a wine night! Success® Boil-in-Bag Tri-Color Quinoa 12 oz. Box

This turned out tasty despite my cooking skills so yay!

Plus it only took 25 mins to cook! Love it! I definitely need a quick recipe I can throw together at night.

I found lots of different recipes online (including breakfast ones) so I can prepare and serve this in a variety of ways.

So cooking win for me! And for the fam!

Anyone else try the Success Quinoa? Do you have a favorite quinoa recipe?

#EasySuccessQuinoa #contest #complimentary @SuccessRice @Influenster
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I need ideas for recipes involving this product. Does anyone have some easy, quick quinoa recipes?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
How easy is it for you to cook this? I know when making other quinoa its hard to strain after cooking.