BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa
Why is their bread always soggy and deformed? I think they freeze it and then defrost it.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Peanut butter cookies made fresh everyday, almost all day brand new batches of yummy Peanut Butter cookies! I wish I could go more often because I can’t have me enough of them cookies! Just give me a gift card and I will go right now, forever, and always!
Davina H.
I love subway. They have amazing food and the prices are decent. Fast and easy. I love that I can WATCH how my food is being made. So much easier to trust it. Italian herbs and cheese bread is my husbands favorite. I usually get the Italian or the Wheat. Always so soft. So I definitely believe it’s always freshly made. I’ve never really had a bad experience with the food there.. The people on the other hand, not so nice all the time. (Lock Haven Pennsylvania and Mill Hall Pennsylvania)
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
When I don’t have time to pack a lunch for work subway is usually my go to. The bread is usually fresh and the subs are great. There’s many different options for subs. I have noticed quite a bit of a price increase this past year but oh well. It happens.
Ashley Z.
United States
Love going here!! Everything is always fresh and you can pretty much create your sandwhich the way you like it. The staff is always friendly and easy going.
Abbie M.
perth
Love this place such a good stop to have for lunch when your on the go. Simple healthy easy food. Love the meal deals they have such a good price for quality food. Would definitely go again and recommend to everyone else to try something from here!!!
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
I love this place it is the best place to go and have tuna sandwich i love the filling and I love that you get a lot of bite and I love that the bread is tasty and the sandwich is tasty I would recommend this
Veronica V.
Denver Colorado
I only really like one of there sandwiches which is the chicken Teriyaki other than that I dont eat anything else.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Subway is pretty good, I'm sure everyone has had Subway tbh, but it think they have decent quality. I enjoy having Subway as an option because it's a great alternative to 90% of what else is out there. I go at least once a month or so. I recommend Subway to others who are looking for something quick and healthy!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??