BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I grew up with Subway.... there was a time in my house where we went every weekend, so I got sick of it LOLLL
I love the Italian Herbs and Cheese bread! They have a few other types such as Flatbread, whole wheat, honey oat, etc. so this fast food chain is very healthy compared to many other places.
I love the customization, and they don't charge extra if you want more veggies, or sauces, etc. A footlong for $5.50 isn't too bad, you could go to McDonalds and get a small sandwich for like.. $4 so this is worth more for your money!
I usually order a veggie delite (the veggie pattie is extra but good as well), they have so many options for fillings, many different dressings and sauces, and are great with customizing, I usually ask for a lot of Chipotle southwest sauce on my sandwich.
Occasionally they send out coupons as well which is really nice!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I like simple and preserve bread is always fresh and they always have fresh veggies I like to run my sub through the garden LOL meaning that I like all veggies on it my famous steak and cheese and Italian BMT last night he had a coupon and we tried the Italian BMT on the new sunflower bread and wow it is amazing you definitely need to try this sunflower bread it's just the right taste is not overpowering with too many sunflower seeds just the right amount I also like their tuna Subs there is a Subway right inside where I work and I happen to know that they make their tuna salad fresh everyday I get an employee discount but I try not to use it too much because I don't want to get tired of it
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This has been one of my favorite restaurants to grab something to go at. I really like the customization of the subs and their toppings! I go about once a month. I have noticed that their portion sizes are getting a bit smaller and the prices are a bit high there. Other than that, the food is pretty good.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Subway is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants. The Italian BMT is my favorite sandwich of choice with Tuna coming in at a close second. There are 5 different breads to select from, a variety of toppings to choose from, several tasty condiments to add on, and I like the option to have it toasted or non-toasted. Their chocolate chip cookies are awesome when it's not over baked, but regardless they've earned my five stars. Recently, I just found out that when you have them cater they provide little packets of the Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil sauces. I couldn't believe that it was in packets! I seriously will never get tired of this place.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Subway is a long time favorite restaurant of mine. I grew up eating the subs after school. They were always fresh and made to order. I love the Meatball sub but my second favorite is Sweet Onion Teriyaki.

I notice now more people eating at Subway. Because they have healthy alternatives for you to eat. Their subs are delicious and I would recommend this restaurant to others.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
Want a delicious sandwich? Subway is the place to be! My personal favorite is the Italian BMT! I am very loyal to subway! I really enjoy the fact that you can physically see the employees make your food right in front of you! It puts my mind at ease to see my sandwich being made right in front of me! That is what separates Subway from other restaurants! It’s awesome!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This has to be one of my top fave restaurants ever! The food is always good and the ingredients are fresh. I like the fact that they make their own bread and that every thing is healthy. You have your choice to make your sandwich really healthy or keep it regular. I can't name a favorite their, because I love everything. They offer subs, pizza, salads, soups, chips, drinks, and desserts. At most restaurants, you don't always have the ability to customize your food the way you like; unlike Subway! My favorite part is that you can make it your own and customize to your liking. I have ate at Subway for year and will continue to do so. So, its goes on the recommend list!
KHADIJAH M.
A healthier than most fast food choice is what I think if Subway. What's even better is that its quick affordable delicious and you get a nice amount for your dollars. I love their subs and their pizzas! Definitely worth every penny. I eat here at least once every two weeks or so maybe even sometimes once a week.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I like subway  but I do not like that you barely get anything on your sandwich! I hate biting into just bread on the ends of it! For the price you pay, I want more than just half bread. I do love the sweet onion sauce they have! It's so delicious on any kind of sandwich! The wraps are pretty decent too.
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
Every time I eat Subway, I get a piercing stomachache within the next hour or two. Whatever, because it tastes great on the way down. I usually get the Spicy Italian so maybe I should switch it up. It's all pretty good and the wheat bread makes me feel like I'm actually doing okay things to my body.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.