BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR
Try their tuna sandwich and it was awesome. The tuna was a little bit salty but when you eat it with the bread, they're a perfect match. There is a store near my house so when I don't want to cook, i go there and order
Patricia M.
Good healthy alternative to fast food burgers. Love to get the Italian BMT sub, and split it with my husband. We'll go a couple of times a month. Good service and fresh food always. They always have coupons as well.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love subway good food and healthy!!!!!! My favorite sandwich is the chicken melt. I would choose this fastfood restaurant over McDonalds! The service is always good as well so I leave there really happy 😁😁😁✨ #foodiebadge
Ronnie K.
When my parents are out, I will walk and get this for dinner. I usually go every 2 weeks. I order their pepperoni flatizza, best thing ever. I believe they changed their sauce which is too spicy, but I still enjoy it!
Leah B.
Kiowa, OK
I love Subway!! I worked there for about a year and enjoyed the atmosphere and the food!! The food was always great and Im still not tired of it. It’s definitely a great place to enjoy a meal
I love the subway breads , their ingredients are fresh and the breads are not even said. A subway bread and a biscuit is what i eat at lunchtime when i do not take it. I recommend them are very delicious breads.
Nanci A.
We love our Subway! The staff are super friendly, and are really good with not cross contaminating gluten into my salads, and always do it without eye rolls ect.., so a plus in our book!
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I used to like Subway but not anymore, I hardly go there. I don't like the fact that they use the same gloves for everything and when I ask them to change the gloves they acting like I'm the problem so I stop going.
Juanita W.
Murphysboro, IL
Subway is a good place to eat. I love their veggie subs and their steak n cheese subs. I don't like that they started charging for extra veggie's though. I think that was a bad decision.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Their sandwiches are really good. I love how the food is always fresh and healthy. I don't get a sick feeling after eating their food. It's filling and delicious.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??