BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amber H.
Kent, OH
I love subway! They send me convenient coupons via text. I love there multi-grain flat bread. I usually go to subway 2-3 times a week. so the coupons do come handy. Quality of the sub is great, you get what you pay for. This is my go to resultant for lunch.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
I love the veggies at subway and their breads but their meat is a no go for me. I love a good turkey meat and theirs is disgusting. The turkey is slimey and has no taste at all. I usually get a veggie sub and it's always great.
Monica F.
Paducah, KY
This is my boyfriend's favorite restaurant! We love all the options! And although veggie delight is the only vegetarian option, I get different topping every time and it's like I'm eating an entirely different sandwich!
Sarah G.
I go occasionally. I like it and then I dont. I wish the bread was much softer. I also wish that they would put more meat in it before giving t to you. I know you can ask for more,but still...
Mikayla W.
Effingham Kansas
I love their sandwiches and I love that I can choose whatever especially with being a picky eater. It can be kind of expensive though so I don't go their a lot. I love the steak and cheese sandwich and I would recommend
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
If you haven't had a subway pizza you NEED to try it. It's freaking awesome; my roommates and I go to Subway a couple of times a week because we have one right on campus.
erica w.
Subway is my goto sandwich place i just had it yesterday. the bread is always sooo fresh and you could order whatever youre craving! i get the cold cut combo with all the meats, its the best.
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR
Try their tuna sandwich and it was awesome. The tuna was a little bit salty but when you eat it with the bread, they're a perfect match. There is a store near my house so when I don't want to cook, i go there and order
Ronnie K.
When my parents are out, I will walk and get this for dinner. I usually go every 2 weeks. I order their pepperoni flatizza, best thing ever. I believe they changed their sauce which is too spicy, but I still enjoy it!
Patricia M.
Good healthy alternative to fast food burgers. Love to get the Italian BMT sub, and split it with my husband. We'll go a couple of times a month. Good service and fresh food always. They always have coupons as well.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??