BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Regina C.
Subway is wonderful because it is open 24 hours a day. Subway fixes my sandwiches the way I want them, and they are great. They are a little pricey for the product but is healthier for you
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca
Subway has the best tuna and Swiss sandwiches. Every time I get out the gym and don't have time to cook I rush to my nearest subway and get me a 6inch 9 grain honey oat that's my favorite !
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I like that subway is always fresh. I enjoy their chicken teriyaki on Italian herbs & cheese bread. Subway is also extremely affordable for any budget (and healthy!)
Taylor S.
Norman, OK
You can never go wrong with subway. My unpopular opinion is that subway is the best build your own sandwich place. Lots of bread, veggie, and dressing options. Only complaint is I wish they had more soup and more cheese.
Theresa O.
A great way to eat out without the grease and fried foods! Still quick and easy!!! Variety of choices makes even a plain turkey appeasing! I especially enjoy the lunch special which makes it actual affordable to eat out yet still filling and satisfying!!!
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
If you haven't had a subway pizza you NEED to try it. It's freaking awesome; my roommates and I go to Subway a couple of times a week because we have one right on campus.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
I love the veggies at subway and their breads but their meat is a no go for me. I love a good turkey meat and theirs is disgusting. The turkey is slimey and has no taste at all. I usually get a veggie sub and it's always great.
Mikayla W.
Effingham Kansas
I love their sandwiches and I love that I can choose whatever especially with being a picky eater. It can be kind of expensive though so I don't go their a lot. I love the steak and cheese sandwich and I would recommend
Amber H.
Kent, OH
I love subway! They send me convenient coupons via text. I love there multi-grain flat bread. I usually go to subway 2-3 times a week. so the coupons do come handy. Quality of the sub is great, you get what you pay for. This is my go to resultant for lunch.
Sarah G.
I go occasionally. I like it and then I dont. I wish the bread was much softer. I also wish that they would put more meat in it before giving t to you. I know you can ask for more,but still...
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.