BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lexi Lynn N.
Oceanside, CA
Subway is the best! I love their sandwiches! The bread is so amazing! And the vegetables are very fresh. My favorite is their B.L.T or roast beef sandwiches. I go like once a week honestly😬 I would definitely go again!
Michael H.
Marion
My wife would probably go into a depression if Subway were ever to go out of business. She loves them all but her go-to is the cold-cut combo with everything plus a very large pile of onions.
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
I love eating at subways they have three best staff. They're menu is adaptable to any kind of diet or allergies you have. They have a great gift card and coupon system going with there affordable prices.
Caitlin J.
Overall Subway is a great place to eat. However there is a lot of variation amongst the different locations as to the service and quality you receive. My local Subways are way worse than other locations that I have visited
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
My family eats at Subway once or twice a month. Sometimes more often during Cross Country/Volleyball season as we are on the go alot. I feel like Subway is a much healthier version of fast food and the whole family likes it. They are very convienient.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
for a fresher healthier version i go to subway , i always get the same thing turkey bacon cheese light lettuce on Italian herb and cheese bread i usually go about once a month i actually just received coupons in the mail from them and have already used two
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I eat here quite a bit. They are satisfying. There are other chains that offer more variety, but Subway gets everyone in and out pretty fast. Also I know what I am eating and feel good seeing it made.
Nikole S.
Subway is ok. I get tired of it quickly. It’s alright for a sandwich but it needs more meat for the amount of bread there is. I do really like their southwest chipotle sauce, it’s delicious!
Africa M.
I always Love stop through and grab a Meatball Marinara or a Subway Melt. The prices are affordable, the food and services are Great! I would recommend everyone to stop by and grab a sandwich. I go at least once a month
Alissa Y.
Superior , WI
Subway is my go to restaurant I love this place more than any other fast food restaurant. There subs are just so good, there are many options to choose from when putting toppings in your sub.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??