BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Andrea H.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to like u guys very much but it's just so old u never go and do something new or try different floors I just have been the same for years although it's very good
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
When you are on the go this is perfect!
Be healthy why you eat and don't feel bad for doing it.
I love their daily subs of the day great way to not spend a lot and try new things. My favorite one is the classic blt
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
I love eating at subways they have three best staff. They're menu is adaptable to any kind of diet or allergies you have. They have a great gift card and coupon system going with there affordable prices.
Michael H.
Marion
My wife would probably go into a depression if Subway were ever to go out of business. She loves them all but her go-to is the cold-cut combo with everything plus a very large pile of onions.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I eat here quite a bit. They are satisfying. There are other chains that offer more variety, but Subway gets everyone in and out pretty fast. Also I know what I am eating and feel good seeing it made.
Regina C.
Subway is wonderful because it is open 24 hours a day. Subway fixes my sandwiches the way I want them, and they are great. They are a little pricey for the product but is healthier for you
Alissa Y.
Superior , WI
Subway is my go to restaurant I love this place more than any other fast food restaurant. There subs are just so good, there are many options to choose from when putting toppings in your sub.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Pretty good! I like how fresh their products always are. They are decently priced, but not as good as Jimmy Johns. I like just their turkey sandwich loaded with veggies.
Africa M.
I always Love stop through and grab a Meatball Marinara or a Subway Melt. The prices are affordable, the food and services are Great! I would recommend everyone to stop by and grab a sandwich. I go at least once a month
Holly M.
Huntingdon
Subway has the best fresh baked rolls for their subs. I love their tuna subs. And adding jalapeños with all of the other fresh vegetables they have to choose from gives my sub a little kick!
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Beth S.
does anyone think this is overpriced for what you actually get or is it reasonable ?
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
What do you order there?
Madelyn D.
Does subways have a rewards program?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Italianissimo" ( genoa, pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and chipotle sauce)