BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Diana L.
Mcallen, TX
My favorite sub is the Cold Cut because it is fresh and delicious. I love that you customize your sub. Subway is always affordable and they send you deals through text message. I would recommend.
Bobbi O.
They have a good variety of subs to choose from as well as veggies. I used to live subway a lot more when I was younger, but it doesn't taste as good to me anymore, not sure why that is though.
lydia w.
Greenwood, IN
Oh subway is my go too they have one by my school and I'd stop for lunch and always get one i get the cold cut combo on Italian bread and then lettuce tomato pickle black olive and ranch and it would just make me so happy!
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
When you are on the go this is perfect!
Be healthy why you eat and don't feel bad for doing it.
I love their daily subs of the day great way to not spend a lot and try new things. My favorite one is the classic blt
Ava D.
Omaha, NE
Ah subway!! I love sandwiches so if you're like me you'll love this place! The bread is delicious and I love how they give you a huge variety of topping, breads, chips, drinks, and even if you want it toasted or not! I have experienced some nasty workers but not to many
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Since I am a Tmobile customer I love that subway has partnered up and you can get healthy food. Subway will never let you down as long as you walk into a CLEAN restaurant
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
I've always been a fan of Subway! Love trying their monthly specials. Love the variety they offer and their cookies are good too! Good amount of food for a decent price.
Andrea H.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to like u guys very much but it's just so old u never go and do something new or try different floors I just have been the same for years although it's very good
Awesome subs! My favorite always, the Cold Cut. Good price for all the goodies you get. Like to see how they prepare everything in front of you and ask you exactly what you want, leaving no space for dislikes.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Pretty good! I like how fresh their products always are. They are decently priced, but not as good as Jimmy Johns. I like just their turkey sandwich loaded with veggies.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??