BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jessica C.
Everytime I go there I get the same thing. 9 grain wheat bread....grilled chicken with lettuce, tomato, extra pickles and yellow peppers and a little mayo. Sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!! I like how they changed everything and made it healthier. More choices of breads and sides.
Stephanie C.
Subway is one of my top choices for on the go food! I much rather stop at a subway then a McDonalds or BUrger King. They have a a variety of choices to pick from! They even have pizzas and soups! Don't forget to get a cookie or two!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
well, I really take pleasure in going to subway. I always half mine and do them two different ways on Italian bread and a lot of olives are a must. I think subway has stepped there game up a lot. I like goin here but not often I recommend subway to anyone.
Obai A.
Cumming, GA
Subway has always been one of my favorite franchises of all time. Truly incredible! It always seemed like the healthiest option for fast food. I usually get their turkey because it's filling and I always add mayo and vinegar and oil on top. God bless, try it if you have not.
Gabby A.
I won't get tired of Subway because there's so many options to choose from. There are endless possibilities with sandwiches so I can have a new one everyday. I go frequently because there is one on campus. Can't complain!
Tori R.
Lewiston, MN
I always have liked subway! I feel super healthy just even walking into a sunway even though some sandwhiches arent healthy. And just walking into a subway smells so good! I get italian herbs and cheese all the time and its always delicious!
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
I love subway. Granted I'm a very simple person the tuna sandwich tho never seems to change n makes me haooy.knowing I can send someone for me n not have to worry bout it being wrong.
Amber B.
Colleyville, TX
My son loves Subway a little more than me. > always get tuna with certain fixings but he loves making different sandwiches all the time. I think he enjoys having different options for his choice. Makes him feel more in control
Grant C.
Wayne, NE
I purchased the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on italian. It was very delicious, made fresh, right in from of you. The best thing are the raspberry cheesecake cookies.
Amanda W.
Subway is definitely my favorite “fast food” restaurant. I love that they have deals of the day (I always go for tuna Friday)! It is very affordable and good quality food. I️ recommend subway to all!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??