BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
jennifer c.
Frazier Park, CA
I lovee subway! Their sweet onion chicken is sooo stinkin good! Aswell as their meatball marinara but mostly their sweetonion chicken. I like to add extra onions and sweet onion sauce lol and throw it in the fridge for an hour or two to get cold and wala! Perfection! Plus cant beat the price
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Subway its a good place to go snd to start eating healthy I know lots of people who has lost weight because they eat subway. I have eaten there a couple of times.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
I love subway. I use eat it alot when i worked in walmart all their food is fresh and their workers are very friendly! They havw became pricey but that doesnt keep me away
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like going to subway is hit or miss. The food is always great. Freshness will depend on whether the store you are in has workers that care. And your total experience there depends on the workers and the kind of day they are having. I just think subway should interview applicants better.
Tori R.
Lewiston, MN
I always have liked subway! I feel super healthy just even walking into a sunway even though some sandwhiches arent healthy. And just walking into a subway smells so good! I get italian herbs and cheese all the time and its always delicious!
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
For Subway, I love that you can choose what you want on your sandwich or salad. My favorite item is their salads. It's very affordable. The quality of the food is very good. (i.e. fresh bread and veggies). I would go again and recommend to others.
Jessica C.
Everytime I go there I get the same thing. 9 grain wheat bread....grilled chicken with lettuce, tomato, extra pickles and yellow peppers and a little mayo. Sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!! I like how they changed everything and made it healthier. More choices of breads and sides.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Usually pretty good. I always order the veggie delight on asiago cheese bread. I don't go very often although I used to go quite frequently. The facility's are usually clean and service is fast and great.i don't have any major complaints that I can think of,
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
well, I really take pleasure in going to subway. I always half mine and do them two different ways on Italian bread and a lot of olives are a must. I think subway has stepped there game up a lot. I like goin here but not often I recommend subway to anyone.
Cynthia J.
Kenai, AK
subway is a biweekly meal for us. Varity is prime, however here bread quality is lacking. Often too dry and never seems fresh. Average sandwich here priced at $7.00 to $14 dollars. not attractive for a subway. considering pricing I would not recommend, but would refer to Jersey Subs.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.