BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sabrina G.
Subway is defiantly a healthier option for fast food. I love my tuna wrap with American cheese, lettuce and black olives. I just wish that it wasn't so pricey and that they had a larger menu. Also adding GF options besides salads would be a plus.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
I really love Subway. It's a healthier restaurant to visit. The quality at my local Subway is very good. My favorite sub is the Tuna kind on wheat. It's also affordable and you get more for your money.
Heidi F.
Subway is great for when you need good food, but fast. It is great because you can go there days in a row and you don't get sick of it because there are so many choices. And the price is good, too.
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Me encanta Subway.... utilizan productos de muy buena calidad.... Lo mejor de todo es que ellos mismos hornean sus panes y cada vez que voy estan muy frescos
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I like Subway and their healthier options! I don't, however, like the fact that different stores has different sandwich options. I love avocado and spinach but I have to drive farther away to get those options because my store doesn't carry those!
Vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
One of my favorite places to get sandwichs. I especially love the steak and chesse one. I like how there veggies are always fresh . If you like sandwiches I would eat here.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Subway its a good place to go snd to start eating healthy I know lots of people who has lost weight because they eat subway. I have eaten there a couple of times.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
I love subway. I use eat it alot when i worked in walmart all their food is fresh and their workers are very friendly! They havw became pricey but that doesnt keep me away
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Their vegetables and their meat are always brightest the cookies are super delicious there are cons are they should get more employees to work there because it gets really packed at some places
Tori R.
Lewiston, MN
I always have liked subway! I feel super healthy just even walking into a sunway even though some sandwhiches arent healthy. And just walking into a subway smells so good! I get italian herbs and cheese all the time and its always delicious!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.