BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Crystal F.
Subway is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their sandwiches are so much healthier than other fast food places and taste alot better! My favorite is the roasted chicken on flat bread.
McKenna B.
Greenville, PA
I like subway but it's definitely not my favorite. It's affordable for what it looks like on tv but it definitely has a less meat than expected. Meat to bread ratio is off! I go maybe once every 2 months. Delicious, but isn't a must have!
Rachel M.
Good quality food! I love that they only use white meat & the animals are raised without antibiotics. I love the ham and bacon! They have amazing meatball subs and the sweet onion dressing is to die for!
Cindi S.
Athens, GA
Subway is decent but not great. I would rather have firehouse subs. Their ingredients are not always fresh as advertised. They are actually rarely fresh. The only thing they have going for them is their daily deals and the variety of sandwiches offered
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
I feel like lately a lot better sub locations have been popping up other than Subway. I also feel like the prices have been slowly increasing which is a lot of money to ask for just the basics of a sub.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
Our local subway has always made a decent sandwich, but every time that you go in there is a completely new face. They don't seem to keep workers very long. Also they have raised prices to where you pay a ridiculous price for a footlong.
Ariana F.
Holly, MI
I've liked Subway since I was little, and I recently came to appreciate their sandwiches a bit more after watching a group of researchers study the true calorie counts of fast food - Subway's count was the only accurate one in the test group.
jennifer c.
Frazier Park, CA
I lovee subway! Their sweet onion chicken is sooo stinkin good! Aswell as their meatball marinara but mostly their sweetonion chicken. I like to add extra onions and sweet onion sauce lol and throw it in the fridge for an hour or two to get cold and wala! Perfection! Plus cant beat the price
Bianca L.
Quick and easy dinner for when we're in a rush. Love the variety they have so there's always something for everyone since you can make anything your own. Pricing is always great and portions are plenty
Hannah B.
Westminster
Really depends on which franchise you visit. We’ve been to locations all over the US. Some are great, some are horrible, and regardless it’s never really the best thing you could be eating. But it will do.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??