BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rachel M.
Good quality food! I love that they only use white meat & the animals are raised without antibiotics. I love the ham and bacon! They have amazing meatball subs and the sweet onion dressing is to die for!
Ariana F.
Holly, MI
I've liked Subway since I was little, and I recently came to appreciate their sandwiches a bit more after watching a group of researchers study the true calorie counts of fast food - Subway's count was the only accurate one in the test group.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
I feel like lately a lot better sub locations have been popping up other than Subway. I also feel like the prices have been slowly increasing which is a lot of money to ask for just the basics of a sub.
я💋 p.
Tampa, Fl
I love subway ! I don't just have a favorite sub, I have a few that I enjoy eating. To name a few... oven roasted chicken, tuna, Italian bmt, turkey, most recently rotisserie chicken. Their veggies are always pretty fresh too !
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN
Subway is my 2nd choice for sandwiches. They have always been quick and friendly at any Subway I've visited. I love the Italian herbs and cheese bread that is offered. My favorite sandwich to order is the oven roasted chicken breast.
Crystal F.
Subway is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their sandwiches are so much healthier than other fast food places and taste alot better! My favorite is the roasted chicken on flat bread.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
Our local subway has always made a decent sandwich, but every time that you go in there is a completely new face. They don't seem to keep workers very long. Also they have raised prices to where you pay a ridiculous price for a footlong.
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to fast food place. I enjoy seeing my food made in front of me and really being able to choose what goes into it. All the vegetables are always fresh and delicious. Plus their cookies are super good.
Christine H.
Decatur, IL
During busy weeknights it can be overwhelming to feed our family and get where we need to be. Subway offers choices that allows everyone to eat what they want and they are fast enough for everyone to get to where they need to be!!
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Subway its a good place to go snd to start eating healthy I know lots of people who has lost weight because they eat subway. I have eaten there a couple of times.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.