BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Can I rate this a 10 instead? I love Subway!!! I always use the Monterey Cheddar bread on my sandwiches! The customer service is always great but watching them make your sandwich is a huge plus. I love this place!
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
At subway you can have your sandwich or salad or even pizza your way! Very fast service at any restaurant I've been to. Be sure to catch the cookies as they come out of the oven--they will melt in your mouth.
Nathaly A.
N Highlands , CA
Subway sandwiches are okay. I feel that their quality and taste has been declining. I used to be a big fan, but not as much anymore. They just don't taste as good as they used to. I only go when it's the only somewhat healthy option around.
Fhilipa R.
Silver City, NM
One of my favorite places to eat by far! I absolutely love veggies!!! I never get too tired of subs. Pizza here is a little pricey though. And i can never order online without them messing it up. Or the store doesn't even receive my order!!!
Dena L.
Hermann
I Love how Subway remembers that people live on tight budgets. The six dollar meal deals are a great menu addition. I also think they keep the health of the population in mind when introducing new additions to their menus. Thanks Subway!
Tammy D.
What is better than a classic sandwich? A sandwich with chips and a drink of course! My family loves going here to get our Saturday lunch. There is such a wide variety of breads, meats, cheeses and toppings that everyone always leaves happy. .
Crystal F.
Subway is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their sandwiches are so much healthier than other fast food places and taste alot better! My favorite is the roasted chicken on flat bread.
Sarrina M.
Louisville, KY
I could literally eat here EVERY DAY. I love subway. There's several options and it's easy to switch it up. If you ever want something sweet after your sandwich I highly recommend getting some cookies and asking for them to be warmed up.
ashton j.
Decatur, TX
Im not a fan of sandwiches at all but i love this place. I usually get something I make for dinner at home that is an all time fav in my family. love how you can go in and get a sandwich of your choice on everything. if you want more cheese, get more cheese.
Rachel M.
Good quality food! I love that they only use white meat & the animals are raised without antibiotics. I love the ham and bacon! They have amazing meatball subs and the sweet onion dressing is to die for!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.