BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not all subways are equal. Some of them really know what they are doing, some of them could make a better sandwich blindfolded. I found one in my area that always makes the perfect sub, and refuse to go to any other.
Linda V.
Fresh and made pretty fast!! I love subway because of the "fresh" products and because of all the fast food franquices this one is one of the most healthy out there. Will keep on buying hopefully more than others
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
Subway is great for fast, light, and affordable. We can feed our family of 4 with 2 foot longs. And if it happens to be $5 footlong time, well, then we LOVE Subway even more!!!
Tammy D.
What is better than a classic sandwich? A sandwich with chips and a drink of course! My family loves going here to get our Saturday lunch. There is such a wide variety of breads, meats, cheeses and toppings that everyone always leaves happy. .
Anaisa C.
No sabía que estos submarinos (Siempre había quedado con el metro), pero sin duda me ha gustado las opciones que manejan, recuerdo que había una de cochinita pibil, que aunque no probé lo dejaré para la siguiente. Lo bueno es que también obtiene sus patatas y se puede elegir un combo que los incluye y también una crema de maíz muy recomendable.

Obtener abusado, ya que se llena, y ese es el inconveniente, pero lo que se puede pedir de la rama que está en Angelópolis a la hora del almuerzo, habrá personas. Sin embargo, el servicio es bueno y la calidad y el sabor son los mismos. Lo recomiendo y provecho Hay muchos sabores de aperitivos en el metro: pollo, atún, BMT, vegetariana, pechuga de pavo con jamón, albóndigas, pollo huevosky, barbacoa, pizzaiolo de pollo entre otros y además de toda esta variedad es siempre elige: De la sandwich (15 o 30 cm), el tipo de pan (blanco italiano, integral, el queso parmesano y el orégano, 3 quesos o integral con avena y miel), el tipo de queso (plato, chedar o suizo), ensaladas y verduras (lechuga, tomate, pepino, cebolla, pimientos, aceitunas y rúcula - se puede poner a todos si quieres), salsas y condimentos (mostaza y miel, barbacoa, cebolla dulce y amargo, parmesano, Chiplote, mostaza antigua y mayonesa - y condimentos (sal , pimienta, pimienta, aceite de oliva y vinagre -.! se puede elegir entre varios) que mejorará y darle un toque más personal a su delicadeza delicioso ...
Kayla C.
Jackson, TN
Subway has so many great options, you could make a different sandwich every day for months! I love the variety available and the fresh meat and vegetables. I have been disappointed with the bread on several occasions. It is often stale, dry, or too hard.
Raegan B.
They have the best healthy sandwiches around and I love that you get to pick everything that you want. I go to subway at least once a week and always order a turkey footling. I eat half on that day and save the rest for later.
Ashley P.
Love be subway always fast for on the go an a healthy alternative for fast food always has fresh ingredients which I love an a huge variety of delicious sub sandwiches great prices make it very affordable
Mishalaina C.
My favorite subway sandwich to get is the tuna one. I get it on herb and cheese bread with swiss cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, jalapeños, and chipotle southwest dressing.
Nathaly A.
N Highlands , CA
Subway sandwiches are okay. I feel that their quality and taste has been declining. I used to be a big fan, but not as much anymore. They just don't taste as good as they used to. I only go when it's the only somewhat healthy option around.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??