BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Subway is my favorite. It is a very healthy choice compared to other fast food restaurants. I have never been disappointed when going to subway. There are many options and it is one of my favorite places to eat.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
I think Subway is pretty reliable and tasty. The one closest to me has a drive thru and while I think that's awesome, it can be very, very slow. I feel like the prices are continually rising so I hope they plan on pausing where they are for a while.
Sabina S.
El Paso, TX
Customer service isn't that great the quality is very blan, there very skimpy on the veggies you want and only put a little. It's not my favorite place but I do love there soup.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
Their food is okay I wish that the food had a little bit more of a flavor because I think that their food taste a little to bland for me. When I asked what kind of toppings I would like I ask for oils, sauces and some flavorful veggies.
Trudi P.
Dunnellon, FL
Veggie sub a great alternative to fast food burger joints. Cranberry white chocolate chip cookies are so good, they're usually sold out after the lunch crowd. Decent prices, look for good coupons and nice options for hot sandwiches, too. I would recommend Subway to a friend.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Subway is a great place to get subs just how you like them. I normally get the oven roasted chicken breast. It's very delicious! All of the toppings are fresh and you can basically customize your own sandwich.
Alleen D.
I have a drive thru subway near my house and we love it. It is very convenient on lunch breaks from work. They also have many choices to make the perfect sandwich.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not all subways are equal. Some of them really know what they are doing, some of them could make a better sandwich blindfolded. I found one in my area that always makes the perfect sub, and refuse to go to any other.
Linda V.
Fresh and made pretty fast!! I love subway because of the "fresh" products and because of all the fast food franquices this one is one of the most healthy out there. Will keep on buying hopefully more than others
Love their customer service. Super sanitary, always enjoy the friendly environment subway gives as well as a cozy cafe to enjoy and offers great food! Recommend to everyone who is always looking for a cozy place with great food to enjoy the way you want it!!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??