BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Zoe F.
Baltic
This restraint is healthy, fast, and delicious! I can never get enough of their subs, and I’ve been eating there for 8 years. I love how you can customize your sub, so that everyone gets their own special sub.
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
Subway is my favorite sandwich place. I enjoy their food very much compared to other sandwich shops. their quality is very good and I have a lot of options to choose from. The prices are very affordable especially for the quality you are getting.
Alana S.
Rochester, MN
I love the variety of things that I can get at Subway. I like being able to get something completely different every time I go there. The prices are very good and they tend to have good deals going on. I am also addicted to their chocolate chip cookies and cannot leave without one.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, IL
They have been a little bit stingy the additives such as vegetables lettuce and tomato and adding too much mayo salt-and-pepper and vinegar the bread has been good but the meat there could be a little bit more and I love the six dollar deals
Olivia-Anne N.
Notre Dame, IN
Great variety of sandwiches that taste great too. It's not expensive so that's good. The cookies are the best and they are only 60 cents. I'd recommend it if you're craving a sandwich.
Kristy  Z.
Warren, PA
I love subway! I usually get a salad but if I am feeling very hungry a flat bread or sub. The quality is good and I like that I can see everything they are using. By seeing the veggies ahead of time I can decline if they don't look fresh enough.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love their salads and the ease of ours having a drive through. I'm not a huge sandwich fan but it is nice to have a healthier alternative that is quick and inexpensive.
Marissa E.
Ventura , CA
The oven roasted chicken on jalapeño cheddar bread is amazing! There are no cons of this sandwich what so ever. The bread is always made perfectly and makes me want to eat there everyday. I would definitely go again.
Ebony B.
Memphis, TN
Healthy and delicious. Subway is so delicious. I like how affordable Subway is. They offer a lot of options on their menu, and have lots of toppings to choose from. Subway also has good, fresh salads. Fresh, healthy, and delicious is Subway.
Berenice C.
When I want something light for lunch I turn to Subway for its price and range of choices. I love how you can create your own sandwich and that they also offer salads and soups. It is definitely a go to when you want something fast but healthy!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??