BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Maeve M.
Candia, NH
Fresh and quick. Subway is reliable when you want a fast sandwich. They have expanded so there are more options than just sandwiches (their broccoli cheddar soup gave me a delightful surprise). Would recommend.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
The $6 for any sandwich (footlong) deal is unbeatable. My favorite sandwiches here are the tuna melts, meatball parmigiana and rotisserie chicken!! And then I add all my favorite toppings--awesome sandwich. The food is consistent at all the chains.
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love subway!! Its fresh its delicius!! Its perfect and fast! If you are hungry and a subway is close to you its the best way to have dinner or brunch fast!! My favorite its the tuna sandwich!! With ships
Gloria K.
Wichita, KS
I have been buying sandwiches from Subway for some time. It is affordable especially when they have certain flavors on sale. Thre choices are totally up to you and the healthy alternatives offered are great. I usually get turkey and roast beef.
Kenya M.
Subway is a very good restaurant. I love getting subway. But i honestly find it pricey for one meal its like $10- $13 imagine getting for your family for just sandwiches i find it pricey...
Emily I.
Subway is a great place to eat if your looking for something more healthy but also fast food. I have nothing bad to say about subway. I love it. It's affordable for what you get. They use the best quality of food
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Subway is amazing! All Subway's taste different so it really depends on which one you go to! I worked at a Subway for almost 2 years! I grew into loving it! They have so many sandwiches and people are so nice! I recommend Subway! Get yourself a sandwich!
Carol e.
love their rotassiere chicken sandwhich. taste delish. the only thing i don't like is the price. $5
way too much for a sandwhich. quality is very good.
i go at least twice a week.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love subway! They have very fresh ingredients all the time. I love going there it's very affordable and good. I go as often as I can. No cons come to mind. I really enjoy subway a lot and I will be going again
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
Pretty good! You can get a decent sub here, but sometimes they take FOREVER to make your sandwich. Also, I hate how you always leave the store smelling like Subway.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.