BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
We usually only go to Subway on desperate occasions, their employees and locations’ cleanliness is always sub par. The food is acceptable as long as they’re not out of what you’re wanting. Expensive to feed two people for the quality of food you actually receive.
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
A la hora de disfrutar de un sándwich rápido, siempre he elegido Subway. Me encanta porque puedes personalizar tu producto y además tienen una gran variedad de vegetales y salsas. Sigo eligiendo a Subway como mi favorito :)
Maeve M.
Candia, NH
Fresh and quick. Subway is reliable when you want a fast sandwich. They have expanded so there are more options than just sandwiches (their broccoli cheddar soup gave me a delightful surprise). Would recommend.
Larrisha N.
Aurora, IL
Subway has alot of good selections and deals and they're super affordable. My favorite thing to get is the black forest ham with flat bread. Services are usually really fast and i heard their soup is delicious.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Absolutely love the tuna and BLT subs! It's a healthy place to eat with the right prices! So many healthy options and I love going here. We eat subway sometimes once a week! Will be a lifetime customer!
Courtney S.
I actually work at Subway so I get to kinda make my own creations. Subway is really cool because they give you so many options to make a sandwich with high quality ingredients. I work there and I still love it.
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love subway!! Its fresh its delicius!! Its perfect and fast! If you are hungry and a subway is close to you its the best way to have dinner or brunch fast!! My favorite its the tuna sandwich!! With ships
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Subway is amazing! All Subway's taste different so it really depends on which one you go to! I worked at a Subway for almost 2 years! I grew into loving it! They have so many sandwiches and people are so nice! I recommend Subway! Get yourself a sandwich!
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
The $6 for any sandwich (footlong) deal is unbeatable. My favorite sandwiches here are the tuna melts, meatball parmigiana and rotisserie chicken!! And then I add all my favorite toppings--awesome sandwich. The food is consistent at all the chains.
Emily I.
Subway is a great place to eat if your looking for something more healthy but also fast food. I have nothing bad to say about subway. I love it. It's affordable for what you get. They use the best quality of food
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.