BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tiffany D.
When we want a good sandwich we always choose Subway. We like that it is pretty affordable and the place is always clean. We go to subway a couple of times a month for lunch and plan to go again. It's one of the few places my daughter likes sandwiches from!
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Subway is a quick and delicious food option for my lunch break at work! It's healthier than fast food, and so much better quality food. I love the customization options and I love eating food that I got to see be made!
Virginia A.
Elizabeth, PA
Subway has great sandwiches at great prices. The steak & cheese is so good & that is coming from someone who rarely eats meat. Our local Subway just needs to have better customer service because the woman working in West Newton, Pa was extremely nasty.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I love subway I eat it at least 3 times a week i don't have any concerns about it it's good affordable and it has healthy options and the soups are really good I'll definitely recommend it it's perfect to eat on the go
Levah U.
I remember back then when they had the seafood sand which . which was made of tuna, artificial crab and all types of seasoning. Don't know why they took it out. But that was one of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten!
Amber P.
Subway has gone downhill in my opinion. They always try to skimp me out on veggies. I always have to ask for more. And prices keep going up. It's a sandwhich. Should be cheaper.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Yummy food, but sometimes not the most eye pleasing to look at. I normally get the chopped salads since I can pick and choose everything I want in the salad. The sandwiches are an awesome deal!
Bethany P.
Laurel, DE
I love subway. Not only is there two in my town, but they also honor the fact that I work for the local hospital and give a 10% discount. Never have issues with the bread being hard like at wawa. The tuna is always my go to sub, and it never disappoints
Jordan L.
Valley, AL
I love subway, its always my go to place when I'm not wanting something super heavy or greasy. I never feel guilt after eating subway. My favorite sandwich is the carved turkey on Italian herbs and cheese. I would highly recommend subway to a friend.
Cheyenne L.
Great company and great food and they also will put anything on your sandwich and the only con is when there's lunch hour it gets super busy but so worth the wait and the food is awesome and it's such a great atmosphere definitely great place to go to!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.