BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Risa S.
Denton, MD
I recently tried their rotisserie chicken sub and it was fantastic. Real shredded chicken. I got it toasted with their sirrachas sauce which is amazing. It rekindled my love for subway.
Laura G.
Ellensburg, WA
One of the greatest places to stop if you are looking for a personalized meal and want it to be quick. While prices have gone up recently, the prices are still decent depending on what you get. The only complaint is sometimes the ingredients are not as fresh as I would wish.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
Subway is one of my favorite in a hurry place to eat healthy lol. It's super affordable for the about of food you get. I go at least twice a week! My favorite sandwich to get is the B.L.T! With some jalapeños chips (:
Levah U.
I remember back then when they had the seafood sand which . which was made of tuna, artificial crab and all types of seasoning. Don't know why they took it out. But that was one of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten!
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Such a better alternative than fast food and so much healthier. A grease free environment is always great. They have a huge selection of condiments and meats so you could comeup with any combo
Mariama B.
Murcia
I tasted Subway food 2 years ago when i was in a travel with school. I went to a foreign school and in front there was a gas station that included a SUBWAY restaurant. The food was good, i remeber ordering a chicken sandwich and some cookies!!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I love subway I eat it at least 3 times a week i don't have any concerns about it it's good affordable and it has healthy options and the soups are really good I'll definitely recommend it it's perfect to eat on the go
Tiffany D.
When we want a good sandwich we always choose Subway. We like that it is pretty affordable and the place is always clean. We go to subway a couple of times a month for lunch and plan to go again. It's one of the few places my daughter likes sandwiches from!
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
I love stopping by Subway and I enjoy it giving it to my daughter. That's the only way she will eat spinach, cucumbers, and tomato. You have different choices of bread, meat, veggies, dressings! It's healthy and you can take the advantage of the special they have every day.
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
I love subway and can eat it everyday very affordable so fresh and clean never get sick to my stomach I always get the chicken teriyaki with a little bit of chipotle sauce spinach bell peppers black olives cucumbers 👌🏻
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.