BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
As a frequent visitor at Subway, I will always recommend their food to all of my friends and family. It is a healthier fast-food option when you choose to make it that way. It is reasonably priced for the quality of the food that you are going to receive.
Mackenzie C.
I have a love/hate relationship with subway because my favorite subs are usually the sweet onion chicken teriyaki or steak and cheese but something tells me their meat isn’t real? Someone please let me know that it is lol
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Growing up I ate subway every chance I could! Now that I'm older I guess I grew out of it. I still love a good BMT footling on Italian bread with white American cheese tho. I would definitely recommend Subway to others!
Kimberly F.
Very convenient & a quick meal when in a jam. I wish the sandwiches were loaded a bit more! It almost seems like you are getting toppings with your bread instead of the other way around!
Tami E.
Subway is a healthy option for those on the go. I love their daily specials which allows you to grab lunch without breaking your pockets. I wish their sandwiches look just like the pictures and their customer service was a little better. But you still can't beat it.
Katlin L.
Brunswick, OH
For the most part subway is great. I have had a few bad experiences but it's always with the chicken. If you find a good subway go to that one most of the time because you never know how other subways handle the chicken and that's what causes me to get sick.
David Z.
First time I went to Subway I was absolutely blown away. It`s the best sandwich I have ever ate in my life. Price is low for the food you get. Free soda is also a big plus to all of that. Service is really nice and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Sarah S.
Millheim, PA
I frequent Subway throughout the week on my lunch breaks from work. My favorite is a 6" tuna sub w/ provolone on wheat. I have a regular sandwich because regardless of who's making it, it comes out the same every time. I think the prices are fair, all I usually get is a small sub, chips and a drink. It wouldn't be my first choice for lunch if it weren't so convenient and affordable.
L A H.
Watts, OK
Great selection of breads, meats, toppings... what can I say. You get it your way every time and always fresh. The meat and cheese are a little skimpy for the price. They should put a little more meat and cheese, but the bread and toppings can't be beat.
doriana r.
Doral, FL
I lovee this food!
I think the freshness of the ingredients are the strong subway, especially fresh vegetables and freshly baked bread with the only irresistible flavor
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??