BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
I love subway especially being able to customize my own sandwich I usually get a Italian bread because I just love it toasted with all of the things I get I go about once every two weeks it is good
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
So many options for what you can get here. My favorite is the classic footlong sub. I have a usual but every time I go will change a few things up. That’s what I really like. The ability to have a little variety now and then.
Dominique C.
Crofton, MD
I love Subway. The bread always tastes fresh comma even though I missed the jalapeno cheddar flavor! My new favorite sandwich is the rotisserie chicken, it's great! I also like using the subway vinaigrette on my sandwiches.
Natalia W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Great sandwich restaurant. Offer many selections for sandwich, salads, or even pizzas. I do not go as often as I used to. Great quality, but depending on what you get the price could be a little high. Yes I would go again.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Not as fresh as you would think. I find the bread to be old tasting and the meats processed. I do like the veggie delight with sweet onion dressing and the prices are decent.
Jenna P.
I love Subway, but the price isn't my favorite. The food is great, but I'm giving it 3 stars because it's not worth the price. Several of my local Subway's don't have the most friendly employees, which makes me not want to go there very often. I would eat there more if they price wasn't so high.
Jennifer J.
Love you can make anything you order the way you want it. The veggies are always fresh! I like that you can easily figure the calorie and fat content so you can choose healthy.
Susan D.
Soldotna, AK
What can I say! Their right "Subway eat fresh" . I've been traveling around and always am pleased how subway is so consistent with their sandwiches in every location.
Abbi J.
Cape Coral, FL
Subway will always be a convenient, healthy option to fall back on. They are fairly cheap. I just wish it were higher quality food. They have a pretty wide selection, though. Good if you need to buy food for a large group of people. They satisfy many different needs.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like Subway most of the time! It's hit or miss where I live in CA, ours has a drive thru so that's pretty nifty! It's mostly affordable and it's a quick decent meal! I think Subway has it made cause there's probably not a person in the world who hadn't heard of it or been there!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??