BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Waryn F.
Subways and Chipotle are my favorite places to go when im on lunch break and forgot to pack a lunch. I don't feel as bad eating here and their subs are so good. I get the 6in grilled chicken and it fills me up and is delicous.
Maina H.
I love subway. Its our favorite on the go sub. I feel its healthy, fresh and affordable and always available! Tuna sub is my fav., with a combination of all the veggies along with chipotle sauce, light mayo, honey mustard and sweet onion. It tastes heavenly yummmm!!!
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I frequently eat subway, but I wish you got more bang for your buck. Four slices of turkey on a six inch for a$7 meal isn't much of a deal. I can go to a local Amish store and get sandwiches with almost a pound of meat for $4.
Colleen S.
Zelienople, PA
BMT is the best of any sub at Subway. I only eat that or the meatball. The BMT has the perfect amount of meat ratio, get it with white american cheese, lettuce, oil & vinegar, salt & pepper and its the oerfect sub!
Christy Y.
Overall I like subway and eat it often, because it's an option where I work. I like how vegetarian options are available, however I wish I could get the flatizza to save on calories, but my local Subway will no longer make them.
Sabina B.
I always love eating Subway, now that I'm on a healthy diet I love the turkey wraps. I highly recommend subway to all my family and friends especially if you are trying to eat healthy this year.
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
Subway always has fresh looking toppings for the subs. It smells so good in there. I usually stick to the same sub and get a foot long cold cut with a few toppings. The bread is always fresh and the workers are constantly baking more right in front of you.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
Subways is always a convenient location for quick lunches. The location nearest to me even has the drive thru options which is a great feature. I always receive their text specials so I often get a good deal. I go a couple times a month and am always satisfied.
Haley H.
Saint Johns, FL
subway is cheap but have good quality food for the price. Sometimes it can be slow but overall it is very good. I would definitely recommend the meatball sub if you are in the mood for something hot!
Bersabeh B.
Washington, DC
I love subway because it's a healthier option of a fast food and there are wide varieties of sandwiches to choose from. I love that you can choose what you want in your sandwich from lettuce to jalapeños to the type of meat you want so the option is all yours.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??